This time I will do it!!...

Lol! Gilly - they do have their upsides!

Thanks Kel. He mumbled a half apology getting into bed last night. We shall see when I get home tonight if he's re-thought it.
Our actually wedding anniversary today so he better be nice lol x

Happy Anniversary, for some reason I thought your anniversary was last Sunday

Happy Anniversary, hope you are having a good day. Today is my sons 13th birthday. He is now officially a teenager, although he has been a teenager by his words, moods and actions for quite a while now xxx

Well, been to the gym today. Hard work!
And I'm doing a 6am boxing session in the morning - can't think about that too much or I may not go! Lol.

Am all geared up for a 100% week next week - even got my peice of paper on the fridge ready to write down what I eat - it used to help me as I'd be embarrassed to overeat/eat the wrong things incase guests saw it on my fridge! Lol.

OH baked a cake today, to apologise I think. So I have had a few slices of that. But like I said, back to it tomorrow! Actually looking forward to salads! Sad! Lol x

Lol ah I remember those days anju - it doesnt get any easier as they get older lol
is that meant to make me feel better! As my son says "Epic Fail!!"

Happy Anniversary hun xxx

Well... Got up at 6am this morning. Done boxing and abs in the gym for an hour.

Feel fab!

Much better doing it in the morning - I haven't got time to back out and it's over and done with and I can enjoy the rest of my day. Also think it sets me up well food wise - think I may be less likely to go off plan when I've already done and hr in the gym in the morning.

WI tonight - get the bad news and then onto a fab week next week :) x

Back