This time I will do it!!...

Heya hun. Such a busy day! Back to my normal role and have had one thing after another the past two days lol.

OH has planned a romantic night in tonight so guess will be slightly off plan and am out tomorrow. Fingers crossed I can still get a loss.

How has your day been? X

Heya hun. Such a busy day! Back to my normal role and have had one thing after another the past two days lol.

OH has planned a romantic night in tonight so guess will be slightly off plan and am out tomorrow. Fingers crossed I can still get a loss.

How has your day been? X

Awww how lovely have a nice night XxX

Im ok thanks hun overdone it a bit today with my back my own stupid fault.

I hope your having a lovely evening with OH hun you deserve it xx

Morning all. Just finished the cleaning! Going out tonight with some friends I used to work with and my parents are back from hols today - yay!
What's everyone else up to? X

Ok, started to pack for holidays - I know I'm organised lol.

Do I brave a bikini or order a swimsuit? Don't know what to do, think I'm still a bit big for a bikini.
Would post pics on here for you all to help me out but not brave enough to stick my bikini pics on the web lol x

Ok, started to pack for holidays - I know I'm organised lol.

Do I brave a bikini or order a swimsuit? Don't know what to do, think I'm still a bit big for a bikini.
Would post pics on here for you all to help me out but not brave enough to stick my bikini pics on the web lol x

Lol.... Go for the bikini! There's no way you're too big for one! Xx

Thanks both. Suppose I could pack the bikini and if I don't feel confident enough, could just keep my kaftan on.

Off out tonight with girls I used to work with. We only meet once or twice a year so really looking forward to it.
And I've got a lift so can have a drink :)

All dressed and ready, just waiting for my lift xx

Definitely bikini! You're so slim and pretty, you're definitely not too big for one at all. Like you say, you could always pack both and see how you feel when you're there :)

Hope you're enjoying your night x

Thanks both. Will try to be brave lol.

Home, few glasses of wine and a natter. Pub shut so early! We need to book another night out just to fit the rest if the nattering in lol x

Back