This time I will do it!!...

Afternoon hun. I'm ok, can't wait for school to start again tomorrow! Why is that the longer the kids are off school, the more they play up?! Lol x

Evening all! Back to work tomorrow, but not too bothered as one full week left in work, then only two days the week after as were off on hols. Cannot wait to spend some quality time with my babies, and OH too.

So, today's food:
HExA = 3x Babybel Light
HExB = Hi Fi Christmas Pud Bar

BREAKFAST:
Nothing

LUNCH:
Peas, Broccoli and Smoked Haddock

DINNER:
SW Chips, Quorn Peppered Steak and Salsa (1 syn)

SNACKS:
KitKat (5.5 syns)
Apple

TOTAL SYNS = 6.5 SYNS

Okay. I admit, I had a Maccy D's for lunch. Everything else today has been SW though. Just craved one and gave in.

My new mantra - must stick to plan, holidays a week Thursday, must stick to plan...
X

Its one meal and you wanted it - the rest of your day has been SW, you have it out of your system now hun get back on the SW train :D xx

Thanks hun. I did enjoy it. And your right, back on the wagon. My old Personal Trainer at the gym emailed me some pics we took whilst at the gym - ones when I started and ones a week or so before I finished. What a diff.
He's asking if I'll go back, may do when I get back from holidays, get me fit for Christmas.

How has your day been hun x

Awww thats good of him and shows it was working hun. Get your hols and xmas outta the way then you can make a fresh start at the gym.

Ive moved seats again at work for the next 3 weeks im like a bloody nomad lol. The job im doing is heads down from getting in - I feel so stressed every day and get a banging headache. I didnt have any last week whilst I was off!! strange eh lol

I can get up anytime really hun - we dont have allotted breaks the kettle is never off for those who drink tea/coffee, toilet breaks etc. There are only 4 of us on the team and one doesnt work a Monday (which is one of our busiest days) so it adds to the pressure. I can take hourly breaks as im covered under DDA for my back. Its the time at the pc and desk thats stressy grrrrrr

That was a ramble and a half lol sorry

I know what you mean, in theory taking breaks is all good and well but it can't always happen in practice.

Just make sure you look after yourself hun x

Bit of a bity day, internet was down most of the day so been catching up on everything this evening.

Try to get everything done before we go away x

Lol. We haven't been in 2yrs so can't wait.
You could always come in my suitcase hun.
Or we could all book a Mini's weekend away, sun sea and ... Lol x

Have a wonderful time xx

Worst time ever. Aaron screamed to come home and was really naughty even before the fireworks started.
Then to top it off, whilst walking back home, we passed OH's ex-wife and their 'perfect' son, how I didn't wipe the smug look off her face I don't know.
Fuming. Why does everything that should be nice get spoilt.
Rant over

Awww hun - what a rotten night when you were looking forward to it. I would have knocked the look off her face and worried later lol

Back