This time I will do it!!...

Thanks all. Just got up, late and with a hangover festering. I will be useless by this afternoon lol.

Great night though.

Hope everyone has a lovely day x

Right! Today is the day I start back SW with force!

Haven't weighed on my this morning scales so idea what my gain is but I'm going to WI, will take it on the chin and get back to 100% weeks.

Looking forward to it :) x

Hi hun. Went straight to bed in a strop last night - was 12st 0.5lbs at WI, a gain of 7lbs. Gutted.

Gym tomorrow and so strict this week.

How are you? X

Today's food:
HExA = Nothing
HExB = 2x Alpen Light

BREAKFAST:
Banana

LUNCH:
Apple
Tangerine
Klix Veg Soup (2.5 syns)

DINNER:
Quorn Meatballs in a 'sauce' made with Tin Tomatoes, Yellow Pepper, Onion, Mushrooms, Garlic and Smoked Paprika

SNACKS:
Tangerine
Pineapple

TOTAL SYNS = 2.5 SYNS

Hi hun sorry to hear about your gain :-( but your back on it now and back at the gym, you can do this. Make today a fresh start and put the gain behind you.

How was the concert? x

I just hope it flies over hun - im hoping he can come up with an alternative to surgery cos the thought of that scares me lol x

Heya hun. I'm good thanks, been to gym today, wasn't too bad.

Jus put Xmas tree up and had lunch so having 5 in front of the tv.

Any plans for today? X

Brill you have been back to the gym and managed ok.

Awww I dont know when ill be putting my tree up, I used to put it up early when the kids were little lol.

Ive been to the meat wholesalers today and bought loads of meat for the freezer, and some fruit n veg. Just need to do a meal plan now, see if planning gets me moving again!! x

Back