This time I will do it!!...

Hi hun.
I can't seem to get back to plan and am now too embarrassed to admit my weight :-(

Haven't been on Mini's as I'm mortified by how much I've let things go and I have no idea of how to fix it. I seem to have lost all motivation and drive.

Anyway enough of my self pity, how are you? Xx

Be kind to yourself. You are having a stressful time at work, trying to organise Christmas, getting back on plan after a holiday and managing normal family life! Sometimes the weight is not a priority!
Stop feeling embarrassed! Just do what you can, when you can. You have lost loads of weight already, so if you gain a bit - so what! you know you can lose it again! Good luck xx

Hi hun.
I can't seem to get back to plan and am now too embarrassed to admit my weight :-(

Haven't been on Mini's as I'm mortified by how much I've let things go and I have no idea of how to fix it. I seem to have lost all motivation and drive.

Awww sorry to hear your not feeling great lovely anytime you need to talk tho there's always someone here for you just remember that !!
I think it's a terrible time of year to be on a diet so much lovely food to be eaten just try your best maybe get Christmas out the way and start afresh in jan !!!

It really gets to me these craving I'm getting for chocolate I feel like a baby sometimes but am actually close to tears over it so don't feel alone on it the funny thing with me is before watching what I eat I never eat much choc I was more any crisp type of girl now crisp dont really bother me although choc is another story......

Keep going you've done amazing so far maybe decide about getting Christmas over with Xxxx

I totally agree with the girls above. Be gentle with yourself and remember weight/eating isnt always the be all and end all. You're going through a stressful time at the moment and it's understandable that sw isn't your top priority.

Take some time out for yourself to relax and unwind xx

Hi hun.

Hi hunni - there is no need to admit/confess to anyone what your weight is. Please dont stay away from Minis because of your gain. We have all been in the same boat. Its really hard to get back on plan after a holiday in my opinion, mine were in April and ive struggled since then, so your not alone.

Anju and Katie are right you have a lot going on at the moment, dont be hard on yourself. Take 1 day at a time and small steps. Its hard trying to juggle day to day life, working, looking after the little ones, housework,cooking etc. Be proud of what you have already achieved you know you wont let yourself slip back to the old you. We are all here for you hun dont stay away xx

Thanks all. Your all always so lovely and kind.

Katie - I'm with you on the Chocolate. Never ate a lot of it before but now I can't stay away from the stuff.

I've been very frustrated with myself lately - I know the SW plan inside out, I know it works and I know I feel 100% better in myself when I am on plan. Silly things is that despite all that, I've eaten like a woman possessed!

Your all right - small steps and I'm sure that once I start seeing the losses again, it'll spur me to keep going.

Thank you all for being so lovely. Xx

What a weekend!
Brother had an accident at work - when testing a jet ski it stopped suddenly at 70mph, threw him off and he's been in hospital all weekend with temporary paralysis having fractured two vertebrae in his back. He's having lots of tests and won't be home for a while.

Feels very surreal and strange to be going back to work and to som semblance of normality after the weekend we've had x

OMG that sounds awful. Is he going to be okay? How are you coping? (((((((((Big Hugs)))))))

Thanks all. Sounds awful but we're sort of used to it as had to help Dad when he had his op.
He'll be okay. He's hoping they'll start his physio today so he'll be able to be home for Xmas.

Always something eh?!

On another note, don't you just love SW - can eat cooked brekkies!!! C

Hi hun sorry to hear about your brothers accident - heres hoping he has a speedy recovery ((hugs))

Yay to SW cooked brekkies whoop :D xx

Thanks Sheila. Boys and their tots, he'll never learn. He'a more upset that he won't be able to race next season lol.

Back to plan today and I feel good! Hoping to reduced some of the bloating by tomorrow morning. Back en route to skinny minny!

Today's food:
HExA = 2x Babybel
HExB = 35g Porridge

BREAKFAST:
Magic Porridge and Blueberries

LUNCH:
2x Quorn Sausage (2 syn), Egg, Mushrooms, Baked Beans and Potato 'Cakes' with Brown Sauce (1 syn)

DINNER:
Broth - Carrot, Celery, Chilli, Ginger, Garlic, Peppers, Onion, Butternut Squash, Chicken Stock Pots & Smoked Paprika

SNACKS:
Apple

TOTAL SYNS = 3 SYNS

Hi Bev and welcome to the ups, downs, gains, losses and trials and tribulations of my diary!

Are you just starting on your SW journey or a veteran? :) x

Today's food:
HExA = 350ml Skimmed Milk
HExB = 35g Porridge

BREAKFAST:
Magic Porridge with Blueberries

LUNCH:
Pineapple

DINNER:
SW Chips, Quorn Burger and Hot Salsa (1 syn) with added Red Onion

SNACKS:
Skinny Latte (HExA)
Apple

TOTAL SYNS = 1 SYN

Oh dear lol.

Mine was good thanks spent the day with my sister. I dont see her much these days so was good to spend time with her (she is the total opposite to me and every other word is effing and blinding) I said can you not say just one sentence without swearing!! It was a bad idea to wear new boots to go shopping my feet were killing lol. I was good at lunch I had a jacket spud and beans with salad :D

Back