This time I will do it!!...

Thanks all. My Brother feels awful as he was looking after him.
Have reported it to the Police and mu Brother has stuck it on Facebook and asked around.

Hopefully someone will take pity and return him. We get home on Monday and would hate to have to break it to the kids x

Back from holidays this morning and my Brother greeted us with my dog! Someone had tried to sell him in a pub in the next village - where my Brother lives with his girlfriend. His mate rung him to tell him and when my Brother walked into the pub, the dog came straight over. Am so pleased!!!

Have also found my motivation and am desperate to get back on the wagon and be slim. My confidence has gone since putting a few lbs back on and that has given me the push I need to get back to plan.

Have decided to allow myself Xmas so i don't feel stroppy and deprived but intend to WI on Friday - the day after Boxing Day - and then get back to plan. I know I can do it, I've shifted a lot more weight than what I have left to lose. I'm on the last leg of the journey before I can hit the maintenance highway!

Hope everyone is getting excited in the build up to Xmas! Xx

Back from holidays this morning and my Brother greeted us with my dog! Someone had tried to sell him in a pub in the next village - where my Brother lives with his girlfriend. His mate rung him to tell him and when my Brother walked into the pub, the dog came straight over. Am so pleased!!!

Have also found my motivation and am desperate to get back on the wagon and be slim. My confidence has gone since putting a few lbs back on and that has given me the push I need to get back to plan.

Have decided to allow myself Xmas so i don't feel stroppy and deprived but intend to WI on Friday - the day after Boxing Day - and then get back to plan. I know I can do it, I've shifted a lot more weight than what I have left to lose. I'm on the last leg of the journey before I can hit the maintenance highway!

Hope everyone is getting excited in the build up to Xmas! Xx

Whoop whoop on getting your dog back!!! :) great news!! and whoop to wanting to get back on track! :) Well done! Xxx

Thanks hun. Am so pleased, the thought of him gone, I was beside myself. Just wanted to know he was okay. They become like your babies! Lol.

On it like sonic after Xmas! Lol. You okay? X

Thanks hun. Am so pleased, the thought of him gone, I was beside myself. Just wanted to know he was okay. They become like your babies! Lol.

On it like sonic after Xmas! Lol. You okay? X

I know what you mean about them becoming your babies! :rolleyes: lol... Maybe it's because I can't have any more kids, but Alfie is definitely my baby! :D

I'm good thanks... Done the Christmas food shop and pressies are all wrapped :)

I know what you mean about them becoming your babies! :rolleyes: lol... Maybe it's because I can't have any more kids, but Alfie is definitely my baby! :D

I'm good thanks... Done the Christmas food shop and pressies are all wrapped :)

They are lil babies. Thinking of getting another to keep Zeus company x

Evening hunni - Brilliant news on getting Zeus back what barstewards they are for taking him. What happened with the guy who was trying to sell him? Did your bro or his mate confront him?

Yayyyy to getting back on track your so right hun you have come way too far to let it slide now. We can all do this together xx

Yeah my Brother - Adam - had a word but the bloke said that he bought him from someone else. Not a lot else he could do/say, especially with a broken bone in his back (he had a jet ski accident a few weeks back). His mate sort of read him the riot act and explained that in little villages, there's still a community spirit and we all look out for each other etc...
I'm just glad he's back.

Got food plan done already - looking forward to a few good SW weeks. Xx

Yeah I remember his accident hun - just so pleased you got him back and the kids will be delighted he's still there.

Doing a food plan sounds great chick well done xx

Hi Katie! Oooh we can slim down together! Buddies! Lol.
What's your target - phone is a bit temperamental about letting me view profiles on the app lol x

Well I wanted to lose a stone so set my target at 10st 8lb but they also put my "club 10" target down which was 10st 7lb, so again, pretty much the same as you! I'm finding I'm not losing much though as I already ate pretty healthily and have put on weight due to not being able to exercise.... getting a bit frustrated but I'll stick with it as it's easy enough to follow :)

Back