This time I will do it!!...

Hey all.
Have been a little AWOL for the past few days - have been a bit down.
OH had it spot on though - I can either stop moaning, or do something about the things that bothers me. So thats exactly what I'm going to do!

Hope your all okay. Will try to catch up on diaries later zx

Hope you are felling better, remember a problem shared is a problem halved & all that jazz :D

Hi all.
Thanks for the support. Work has been a nightmare, have had a few nightmare cases over the past few days that I've stressed about even when I'm at home.

I find out more tomorrow about my possible redundancy.

And to top it off, my smear results have come back and I've been called to the Drs to discuss them. Stressing about it. I have so many problems in that region that my mind is running away with me. Sorry if it's TMI. Can't stop worrying that its something serious this time.

OH has said not to worry about things I can't change. He's right.
Back to plan - work can sort itself out and I can wait til Tuesday to see what the Dr says.

All the support and friends I have on here and at home are invaluable - thanks guys x

Hi all.
Thanks for the support. Work has been a nightmare, have had a few nightmare cases over the past few days that I've stressed about even when I'm at home.

And to top it off, my smear results have come back and I've been called to the Drs to discuss them. Stressing about it. I have so many problems in that region that my mind is running away with me. Sorry if it's TMI. Can't stop worrying that its something serious this time.

Back to plan - work can sort itself out and I can wait til Tuesday to see what the Dr says.

All the support and friends I have on here and at home are invaluable - thanks guys x

Awww I know its easier said than done chick but try not to stress, its probably nothing. Sometimes they just recall because they havent managed to get a good sample and need to do it again. I know how your feeling though I had lots of trouble like that years ago - I had 7 abnormal smears and had lots of treatment before I got a clear one. The good thing is you have got a quick appt to see doc so even if there is a slight change they have called you back quickly and can help you.

Sorry I cant advise re work concerns - you have my number if ever you want to chat or drop a text hun. xx

Hi hun. Sorry to hear of your troubles. Here's hoping today is a better day. Keep your head up and try not to worry too much xx

Morning... I agree with everything Sheila said there... It's probably nothing but at least they're checking sooner rather than later. Try not to worry too much hun.
Hope you have a good day xx

Hi all.

Do not worry about tmi, i think i speak for most on here that we are here to listen and support u x i can not imagine how u are feelin at the moment but try yo take your mind off it a little with crosswords or reading. I know Its a worrying time but your Oh is rite xxx am here most nights xx

Listen to OH, I made myself ill with worry, after I'd come through at the other end I realised how everything still happened even though I worried. It has changed how I am now, I no longer worry about things I can't change only the things I can.

Thanks both. Feel very vulnerable at the mo and I hate it, I like to be independent and hate that I can't control everything even though it affects me. If that makes sense x

Back