This time I will do it!!...

Argh! Weighed on my scales this morning and only shows a 1lb loss!
Gutted. Stick to plan all week and lose one measly lb!
I usually lose 2-3lbs when I stick to plan 100%!
I'd set myself a mini target of 2lbs per week to get to target by my birthday, peed off that its only a lb this week.
Will try to make official WI later - duty today so depends when I manage to leave the office.
Argh!!!

Argh! Weighed on my scales this morning and only shows a 1lb loss!
Gutted. Stick to plan all week and lose one measly lb!
I usually lose 2-3lbs when I stick to plan 100%!
I'd set myself a mini target of 2lbs per week to get to target by my birthday, peed off that its only a lb this week.
Will try to make official WI later - duty today so depends when I manage to leave the office.
Argh!!!

Morning Vikki :) sorry your not feeling great hun. I agree with HH, 1lb is still a good loss. Also my home scales messed me up a bit in the week, thinking I had a gain, that also threw me off a bit, don't go by your home scales, wait for your official weigh in, it may be different. I know your looking for a consistent 2lb a week loss, but our bodies all work differently, you may have 1 lb one week and 3lb another so it will still average out to what you want, we will all have high weeks and low weeks. I was talking about this the other day on here with another member, and we both agreed that we should go by our monthly total at the end of the day because the weekly totals will average out. We can all see your food diary has been fab all week and you have prepared some lovely meals and stayed on plan 100%, I am certain that the losses will follow hun for all the hard work you have put into this :). Hope you have a lovely day ahead Vikki and best of luck for weigh in, staying positive for you :p .

Kay xx

Oh no! Just had meeting in work, they just told us they've run out of money and are stopping all allocations and lettings. Be lucky to get paid tomorrow x

They said they they endeavour to ensure wages are prioritised. Don't sound positive though.
They said they're trying to find a way to recoup cash to keep us solvent but don't look good.
It's always something eh x

oh no, how awful. if its not one thing, its another.

Thanks all. In a awful mood today and to top it off it looks like I won't make it out of the office on time today. Hoping I'll make WI, if not, I'll use this mornings weight x

Shattered! Completely wiped out. Inly just got in so didn't make WI, will use this mornings weight instead which was 1lb loss.

Having frozen chips tonight, know it's not on plan but I'm too tired to care.

Hope everyone is ok x

Evening lovely - sorry about all the cr@p thats going on at work. I hope you still get paid! Dont be disheartened about WI hun stick with it, I know its a worrying time for you and you will do the best you can xx

Evening Vikki :), sorry to hear your not feeling 100%, I hope after a good nights sleep you feel much better in the morning. Well done again on the 1lb loss, it's a step in the right direction hun . You take care.

Kay xx

Thanks all.
Am off work today, got a cleaning day planned
We did get paid today thankfully and I filled in a job application yesterday for a similar role with another company so fingers crossed.
Am trying to set myself a new objective - no eating after 7:30 at night as that's when I tend to go off the rails. Shall see how I get on.
Night out tomorrow and am looking forward to that xx

Well done on the loss hun, considering the stress you have been under you have done a brilliant job.

Have fun cleaning today, and hope some new opportunities come your way soon xx

Thanks all.
Am off work today, got a cleaning day planned
We did get paid today thankfully and I filled in a job application yesterday for a similar role with another company so fingers crossed.
Am trying to set myself a new objective - no eating after 7:30 at night as that's when I tend to go off the rails. Shall see how I get on.
Night out tomorrow and am looking forward to that xx

Hi hun.... Glad you've been paid :) Good luck with the job application!
Don't deprive yourself in the evening... Stock up on fruit that's nice and sweet just in case.
Hope you're having a good day cleaning :rolleyes:

Back