This time I will do it!!...

Am I missing some of the abbreviations? Lol, what does whiskey do?? x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Am I missing some of the abbreviations? Lol, what does whiskey do?? x L x

Erm helps with pf:rolleyes:

Hi Vikki, glad you had such a nice time on your night out :) . I went out last night too with some friends, went well over my syns but back on it again :p. Hope we both have a sts this week if not a loss. Hope your enjoying your Sunday off.

Kay xx

It's nice to get out sometimes isn't it. Glad you had a nice time and as Sheila said, don't be so hard on yourself. We all need a break sometimes x

Well, the realities of work today!
Haven't yet got back on plan after Saturday - whoops! It's always easier said than done.
Tomorrow defo - have written a list for and against SW and 'dieting' and the 'for' list is huge so just shows I need to see this through to the end.
No more excuses, need to crack on and do it.
Going to keep my for and against list with me as a reminder.

Hope everyone is ok xx

Well, the realities of work today!
Haven't yet got back on plan after Saturday - whoops! It's always easier said than done.
Tomorrow defo - have written a list for and against SW and 'dieting' and the 'for' list is huge so just shows I need to see this through to the end.
No more excuses, need to crack on and do it.
Going to keep my for and against list with me as a reminder.

Hope everyone is ok xx

Hi hun xx I've said it before, but you're not alone x I'm really struggling at the moment too, 1st time in years. But after being off plan Fri & sat, it just reminded me what my life wud b like without SW, basically as it wad before-no control, too many calories & totally unhappy. I'm bk on plan since yesterday, I don't know how this wk will pan out but I believe too in ur " for & against" list, keep it close x we're doing this for the best reasons x
Let's hv a good week together hun x L x

Hi hun xx I've said it before, but you're not alone x I'm really struggling at the moment too, 1st time in years. But after being off plan Fri & sat, it just reminded me what my life wud b like without SW, basically as it wad before-no control, too many calories & totally unhappy. I'm bk on plan since yesterday, I don't know how this wk will pan out but I believe too in ur " for & against" list, keep it close x we're doing this for the best reasons x
Let's hv a good week together hun x L x

That's a good point about what life would be like without SW.
My tummy has also been awful since being off plan, just goes to show that SW does me more good than I realise, on the inside as well as the out.
Lets keep at it hun. Xx

That's a good point about what life would be like without SW.
My tummy has also been awful since being off plan, just goes to show that SW does me more good than I realise, on the inside as well as the out.
Lets keep at it hun. Xx

SO true hun! I felt physically sick & had stomach ache on Saturday allowing myself 2 eat what I wanted (& that was only snack wise, all my meals were still SW as I enjoy them) but it was horrible!
Calorie counting is really helping this week, feels good taking even more control, I was clearly having 2 many calories during snack time. Free food worked when I had more to lose, now I hv less I think I need to b more aware of my calorie intake. I'll c on Saturday if it's helped at all?
Hv a gud evening hun x L x

Right. Well guys, I'm bowing out for a few days.

I've been thinking long and hard and despite losing weight, I don't feel that I've tackled my mental issues with food.
So, I'm going to take a week or so off, not to use as an excuse to eat what I want but in order to stop focussing so much on sticking to plan and focus more on simply eating healthily and trying to change my attitude to food as opposed to going through my cycle of SW, binge, SW, binge...

I hope it helps and has a lasting impact as for the last year I have battled, gaining and losing the same few lbs but not really tackling the main issue.

Hope you all understand.

See you soon x

I've been thinking long and hard and despite losing weight, I don't feel that I've tackled my mental issues with food.
So, I'm going to take a week or so off, not to use as an excuse to eat what I want but in order to stop focussing so much on sticking to plan and focus more on simply eating healthily and trying to change my attitude to food as opposed to going through my cycle of SW, binge, SW, binge...

I hope it helps and has a lasting impact as for the last year I have battled, gaining and losing the same few lbs but not really tackling the main issue.

Hope you all understand.

See you soon x

Totally 100% understand. For the last week I have been doing that, forgetting about slimming world and just focussing on eating 'normally' and healthily (although the less said about the weekend the better lol). I also go through the cycle of sw, binge, sw etc and I'm just so fed up with myself. Like you I feel I need to just focus on eating healthily and tackling my issues with food.

Sorry didn't mean to turn this post into one about myself but just to let you know you aren't alone.

Don't forget how far you've come, you've lost a fantastic amount of weight x

Hope you all understand.

See you soon x

Hun ur not alone x take all the time u need but pop by when u can to say hi and let us no how ur doing x big hug x L x

Back