This time I will do it!!...

Sorry everyone for not being on.
I was going to try Exante for a few days but I couldn't manage it. Guess I love food too much.

Been thinking a lot and the only thing that has ever worked for me is Slimming World with a little exercise. So, back to that and back to basics.

I am sick of gaining weight. Feel embarrassed at my binge eating and am desperate to get to 11st. Considered a lot over the past few days. Even a gastric balloon! It's silly, SW is amazing, you eat real food and lose weight. Seems silly not to use it.

So, back on the wagon. Praying I can make target before I end up spending money I haven't got and resorting to drastic measures.
X

Glad to see you back on the wagon Vikki :). You've had so much success with SW in the past, you will again in the future. We're all here to support you hun throughout your journey . :p

Kay xx

Thanks all. Just got in from work. Totally shattered. Just about to have SW Jalfrezi and rice xx

Evening hun - glad your back. SW is brilliant and you know it works - dont put too much pressure on yourself, small steps/goals and you will get there again. Were here to help and support you xxx

Thanks hun.
Have prepped my brekkie and lunch for tomorrow and have taken my purse out of my bag. Can't be tempted to buy something to eat with no money. Think it's going to have to be like this for a few weeks til I get used to being back to plan and can control the binging.

I've had a raging headache for days cos of the rubbish foods so looking forward to feeling healthier and seeing the scales go down.

Thank you for all the continued support xxx

You will do it hun - and were all behind you for support. Good idea leaving your purse at home just need to make sure you take enough to eat/snack on and not leave yourself hungry during the day hun xx

You will do it hun - and were all behind you for support. Good idea leaving your purse at home just need to make sure you take enough to eat/snack on and not leave yourself hungry during the day hun xx

Thanks hun.
All my food for today prepped. Purse left at home. Here goes! X

Thanks both. Considering going back to the personal trainer. That and SW got me a lb off target before.
Just trying to decide if I can commit to it, don't want to keep messing him around.

What u think? X

I could squish it in at some ungodly hour before i go to work.
I'm just trying to think about what worked for me last time x

Just got in from taking Aaron swimming and OH has made a lovely SW dinner! Lush! Can't wait to tuck in.
Still full up with a cold so not been too hungry today.

HExA = Nothing
HExB = Alpen Light

BREAKFAST:
Greek Mullerlight (0.5 syns)

LUNCH:
Milbona Choc & Mint Yoghurt (0.5 syns)

DINNER:
SW Chinese Lemon Chicken (2 syns) and Rice

SNACKS:
Persimmon

TOTAL SYNS = 3 SYNS

Well keep at it. Even if you fall behind just jump right back on. It's progress that makes us happy not change. So make sure you see some results!

I've fallen behind a fair few times but SW works and so I keep coming back.
So true - progress does make us happy.
Thank you x

Hiya Vicci glad to see you are feeling really positive about it all.
sorry, but it really don't think you are eating enough. A yoghurt for breakfast and lunch is just not enough. Your syns are always low, but if you are feel deprived, you won't stick to it. Worried that if you cut back too far, then not lose a lot, that this will hurt you more in the long run. ... Sorry if you think I'm going too far, but I am just looking out for you hun x

sorry, but it really don't think you are eating enough. A yoghurt for breakfast and lunch is just not enough. Your syns are always low, but if you are feel deprived, you won't stick to it. Worried that if you cut back too far, then not lose a lot, that this will hurt you more in the long run. ... Sorry if you think I'm going too far, but I am just looking out for you hun x

Hey Vikki, hope your well hun. I couldn't put it better myself, I agree with Anju, you will start to feel better if you can enjoy your food and eat more, as long as its on plan. Up your syns and enjoy your treats, that's why SW is such a fab plan :). Hope you have a lovely weekend hun .

Kay xx

Course not, I appreciate your honesty hun.
I haven't eaten enough today probably, just haven't been very hungry. I think the cold I have is curbing my appetite.

This time around, I do intend to use my syns to make sure I don't feel deprived.

Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow and will have a normal appetite xx

Hey Vikki, hope your well hun. I couldn't put it better myself, I agree with Anju, you will start to feel better if you can enjoy your food and eat more, as long as its on plan. Up your syns and enjoy your treats, that's why SW is such a fab plan :). Hope you have a lovely weekend hun .

Kay xx

You are right hun.
I need to have treats this time to make it a plan for life as opposed to a short term fix xx

Back