1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

this time i will do it

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by miss_marshmallow, 26 April 2014 Social URL.

1. miss_marshmallow

miss_marshmallow Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.59%)
    ok, so this is about the 4th attempt ive tried loosing weight. i need to lose 5.5/6 stone. i start off really well then about 4 days in i quit... its so frustrating why i self sabbotage. i have severe lower back pain and i know being extremely over weight is prob the cause of it. and with having 3 children age 8, 7 and 2 im finding running about playing with them a struggle.

so here goes. i rejoined sw on wed past, and was good wed and thurs. but was bad yday so hoping writing things down from today will help. even if no-one reads of replies, at least i can get things off my chest and i am able to go back and re-read if necessary.

starting weight was 14st 8lbs. im 5ft so aiming my target weight to be 9st. though i think for me its easier not to focus on the end target and just to concentrate on loosing 7lbs.

meals today ive planned is breakfast - 2 weetabix, skimmed milk, apple

lunch - sw quiche (made with cottage cheese) and salad

dinner - king po chicken with noodles.

will update later if i have actually stuck with this menu plan and add syns etc.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. miss_marshmallow

miss_marshmallow Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.59%)
    Well first update of day... Hubby went and bought fry pack for lunch. Made him and kids a fry planning on having a sw fry. But by time I made them theirs I couldn't have been bothered doing my sw version so I had a mugshot and plum instead. While I'm typing this, hubby and kids are baking me a cake for my birthday tomorrow... Bless. I will allow myself a small portion.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.