This time I will do it!!

I'm sure he'd love the opportunity to be a cheeky chappie, lol. Last night someone else noticed I'd lost weight and quite quickly. Loving the compliments! Off to another area tonight with work I wonder if anyone else will notice... Have a great day x

Well people are finally noticing I've been losing weight and I'm pleased to say that's a whole stone off. I'm scared I'm finding it too easy to fall off the wagon now that I'm happier with my figure. Don't get me wrong I know I still have a long way to go to get rid of my tummy and substantial thighs but this always happens when I get to this weight. If I can break the 10st 4lb barrier I know I can push beyond it as it seems to be a mental barrier rather than a physical one.

The statistics making me happiest at the moment are my measurements. In six weeks I've lost...
2in off bust
3.75in off waist
3.5in off fullest part of tummy
2.5in off hips
2in off each thigh
1.25in off each arm

If I can lose at least 3 more inches off of my tummy and maybe 2 off my thighs it would be amazing. Who knows what the next 6 weeks will bring...

Thanks CLA. How are you getting on with your restart? I've been clearing my wardrobes of clothes as they get too big and tonight I can wear a gorgeous green sparkly top I bought 3 years ago and only wore once before I put on weight. The charity shop is going to love me with my bags full of goodies!

Gettin on slowly but surely.. Just got to keep at it :)

Must feel amazing to getting into ur smaller clothes!! Well done

I'm at the stage where I need bigger ones but won't buy anything now as want to get back in what I was around my wedding in April! Xx

Back