This time I WILL get to goal!!!!!!!

Neonic

Hi everyone. I'm Nichola and I think it is a strong possibility that I have tried almost every diet going apart from the ones that involve drinking nothing but shakes. I like my food too much do try those diets. I have promised myself that this time I will stick to plan and actually get to goal. I have tried weight watchers a couple of times before and find it really fits in with my life and limited cooking abilities. I actually got to my lowest weight on weight watchers so I'm hoping I can do it again.

I signed up online yesterday afternoon and managed to change my day into a propoints day. I thought I'd come and introduce myself on here today as I always find I do better when I post on a forum.

So yesterday I ate....

Breakfast - Had a long lie in so just had a glas of NAS squash
Lunch - tin of Heinz Big soup 6pp
Dinner - Mussels in Garlic Butter 11pp, WW Yogurt 1pp
Snacks - Carrots, Alpen light bar 2pp, Space Raiders 2pp

Total 22pp

I didn't get much fruit or veg in yesterday but that's mainly because I hadn't planned to join, it was a very spur of the moment kind of thing. I have now been shopping and I have lots of healthy goodies including fruit, veg and salad in the house. I'm looking forward to getting stuck into the plan and chatting to everyone on here as I go.

Back