This Time I'm Determined!

Made a big booboo I've had southern fried chicken fillets for dinner, I'll go and sit on the naughty step x

Sit on it? You should be running up and down it!! :D

LOL!!!! Best response ever by Maintainer there .... Em, in future use oatbran to top your own chicken, throw in plenty of spice and seasoning and hey presto - dukan style southern chicken!

LOL!!!! Best response ever by Maintainer there .... Em, in future use oatbran to top your own chicken, throw in plenty of spice and seasoning and hey presto - dukan style southern chicken!

I think I broke as I'm at work and I've had my oatbran for the day..... I won't be doing it again that's for sure I feel sick now x

Salt and pepper chicken also a good substitute. Hmm, in fact that might be my dinner :)

Best comment of the week :)

If it counts I've just done a super fast total body workout (15 mins) from women's health lol! I might have burnt half a fillet hahahaha!

How was today Em? xx

Hi Julie messed up abit Friday & Saturday.

Took my pictures of shame at my 2 week point and don't look any different so that didn't help lol!

Today's PV

Breakfast: 2 egg omelette with grilled tomato
Dinner: not too sure yet
Tea: mackerel and veg
Snack: muller light with oatbran

It happens! sounds like you have a good plan for today .... I must get some mackerel YUMMY!! xx

Morning, in a right grump today and not got much energy today, which is strange because usually a few days on the diet I'm bouncing about.

PP Today:

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs
Snack: Muller Light & oat bran
Dinner: Tuna
Tea: 2 x chicken breast

Don't worry, Em, I think the dukan bus took a slight detour this weekend, but it's back on track Monday morning. Right, everyone?? :)

Right Amy XXX

Feeling a lot better this afternoon!" :D

Just need to concentrate for the next 2 days for my Tax exam resit, left revision abit late but you never know I might pass lol x

Good Luck Em, xxx

Morning everyone, managed not to buy any chocolate while revising lol

Todays PV:

Breakfast: Muller Light & Oatbran
Dinner: Tuna Salad
Tea: Veggie omelette

Back