This time is different...Day 7

So good to read about your LL journeys, keep going.
(Just browsing the posts for inspiration, just about to start the Lighterlife programme, end of month.)

Hi Kev, :welcome2: ... & good luck for when you start your LL journey

ttl, how's things today? Are you feeling any better ?

ditr, how's it been going at uni? Are you managing to juggle everything?

I've got my week 2 WI tomorow night and am really looking forward to it. My clothes already feel such a lot better.

Hope you girls are still hanging in there ... keep in touch

yoyo
xx

Hi Dancing

Remember, you are the one in control.
There may come a time when it's right for youto re-consider, but if you are not totally committed to LL then you have made the right decision.
Only YOU know how you really feel.
You have to do it for you, not to please anyone else and you have to be in a pllace in your life when you are prepared to meet your demons because they all come at you out of the closet (BL word).
Good luck whatever you decide for the future.
You are welcome back here any time. Pop in and let us know how you're doing xxx

Okay, I am back. I have been feeling so unwell, it has been difficult to string more than one sentence together. Yesterday I left work early, to have a sleep, which did me the world of good. It is a bug that is going round I think.

So how is everyone, my WI is tomorrow night, so hoping for 2 or 3 pounds. Does anyone know if Strepsils will effect my ketosis?

Hope everyone okay and staying 100%.....xx

Hi ttl,
Glad to see you back & glad to hear you are still 100% - that must've been so hard when you have been feeling so rough. Am not sure about the Strepsils, I think they recommend you to ask your LLC if you need to take any cough/cold type remedies. Am sure you will still have a good loss this week though.
I've just got back from group & have lost 4 lbs :D
We've got a few more ladies tonight & everyone is dead chatty.
Keep your chin up ... I hope you feel better soon :hug99:

yoyo
xx

Thanks yoyo. I have my WI tonite, so will speak to the LLC about the Strepsils. I am not worried about the weight loss this week, as when I measured myself this week, there is a big difference, so may have lost size and not weight. Will come on later to share my weight loss and stats.
Well done again for the 4 pounds off ! x

Hiya. LLC said it is not okay for Strepsils. I lost 2.89 at the weigh in last night, so really pleased.
Speak soon x

Wow - well done!! :D

Hope you are feeling better now

yoyo
xx

Back