This time is the last time

saz0403

Always start a diet on a Monday but by the time it gets to Wednesday I lose motivation and it all goes wrong. Any tips on how to overcome this?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know how u feel? I dont know how many times iv tried dieting and iv done them all! My mose successful was weight watchers but this was b4 I had my son! Since then the weight has crept on and iv tried doin ww again but cnt seem to get into it!
Soo..im tryin the plain old exercise and eating healthily approach as im trying to make it apart of my life, and the last thing I want to do is count points all my life. So im trying to change the way I think about food instead!

I hope u manage to succeed, and I too also used to start on a monday, its possibly the worst day to start, plus I usually ended up by giving up by the wed.

Try lookin thru the success stories, they are great motivation.

Good luck!!

K x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

I joined slimming world a couple off weeks ago. Like u I had done ww before my little boy was born 6 months ago. It's really easy to follow and u dont have to count out points or weigh everything

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I hope it works for u, iv neva tried sw but iv seen alot of people succeed with it.

Good luck!

X

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Hi saz0403...I know what you mean about losing motivation mid week. I started a while before the starting date on my stats and lost motivation within a day!! I think the withdrawal played a part.

Something that I find helpful is to plan your meals in advance and make sure your fridge/cupboards are stocked up with healthy snacks - plenty of fruit and veg and fat free yogurts like activia are great for when I'm craving something sweet (as are some grapes! yum).

Also, make sure you have someone to share your weight loss journey with as keeping them up to date will also be a motivation for you. They don't need to also be losing weight, just someone you trust and who will support you.

Also, check the forum regularly! They are a fantastic source of support!!!

Good luckk!!!

Back