This time it WILL be me :)

Violetwind

Determined
So here it is, my diary. Never ever thought I would use one of these but I think this time it will work.

So I have 2 kids aged 5 and 2 and have tried Weight Watchers (which was brilliant before I had kids) and Slimming world.

I joined slimming world way back in Jan last year and was pretty successful 2.5 stone off by May and I was well chuffed. But then our leader decided that there was not enough of us attending the group in the evening and she left to make another group closer to the town. I left with her and joined the new group but it was an on off thing. The group was huge and I hated it, sometimes it would take over an hour for all the weigh in's you can imagine how long it took for image therapy etc! I have 2 small boys and to be honest it wasnt working for me . . . I gave up.
I've gone way over the top now. I've even started to bake, make cheese cakes and you name it. I mean its not as if with 2.5 off that I could do this as I have another 4 at least to go!!!

Anyways I have decided to draw a line under the sand and bite the bullet. I got on the scales and I really could cry I have over a stone back on and I'm so ashamed.

So with the support of this forum I hope to get to my target 10 stone. Not skinny but hey its what I want :)

Weighed in this morning and hopefully thats the last time I will ever see that weight :)

So any and all advice and kicks in the rear are all gratefully accepted :)

Hello

I just restarted on this forum yesterday, this time with new determination :)

I find the forum friendly and supportive.

Good luck I look forward to chatting with you and reading your diary.
I only started my diary yesterday, but feel it helping already :eek:

Back