THIS time it will work!!!

EllieM

Hello everyone. I have been floating around this forum for a while but today have finally joined in the hope that it will give me the kick up the arse I need!

Today I have started Exante again (after lots of false starts over the last few months!) and I am really keen to stick to it this time- I am fed up of being saggy and fat! I am going to a spa with my sister in a month so I want to at least make a start on looking better in a cossie. I want to lose 2 stone in total which I know is very possible if I stick to it.

I have done LL very successfully in the past but gained a bit of it back and keep trying to do exante to get back down to my lowest weight. I work shifts now so I can't get to any meetings which I think is the main problem. I am trying to do some online CBT and things to make up for that and distract me a bit!

Anyway I think I might just post here occasionally to keep me going but feel free to ignore my aimless wandering around the forum!

Hi Ellie I hope that it will all come together for you this time...........I'm sure it will xx

Thanks everyone. Good luck to you too fortyandfat (it feels rude calling you that especially when your BMI is less than mine but not sure how else to say hello!)

I have got lots of activities lined up for the day to keep me occupied to distract me so fingers crossed

Good luck Ellie, stick to it and keep posting. You'll get great support here. All the best.

Back