this time it will work!

Morning! Well on my travels again but have plenty of water and a salad for lunch. Had a banana milkshake before I left made with less water and made unintentional mousse, it was lovely! The next couple of days could be tricky as I'm staying with friends but I have my packs with me

Good luck for your stay away from home ! Remember your goals, being swayed and starting again just won't be worth it ! Have a good day :D

well what a day! Have been on the go so decided I would grab a salad for lunch. It is nigh on impossible to get a salad without pasta or rice or spuds or dressing or anthing we can't have! In the end managed to get a small pack of cooked plain chicken from M&S.

But, could have so easily caved and grabbed a sarnie or something.

Tescos do a lovely TESCOS finest I believe caesar salad. It is £3 but they r always lovely and fresh all the bits come in separate packaging inside the salad bowl so u can through away what u don't want /can't eat. I have them a lot as I am constantly on the go at work with shift work that I often have to just grab something. They r not with the sandwiches and drinks etc they are with the lettuce in the veg isle :)

Ps - they annoyingly don't include a fork so pop one in your bag for emergencies :) or u can buy a set of 5 TESCOS value forks for about 90p (which is what I had to do once!)

Well had a minor slip, had bolognaise last night but a small portion. I have resisted chocolate, biscuits, wine, cheese so that small slip isn't too bad I don't think. Although I have to get home tomorrow or I run out of packs! Today had a chicken salad for lunch so all good today

fell off again last night (her mom is a chocolatier) and have eaten today (granted healthily) so going to get back on it tomorrow, still weigh in on Monday but expecting a gain. All my own fault but from tomorrow 100% all the way.

so after a weekend off diet eating carbs and chocolate (Along with serious TOTM issues), I have put on 2 lbs. Not too bad at all! But back on it today. Onto my second bottle of water, ahve had a strawberry shake and ready to hit the zone again. It won't take long to shift the 2lb plus more so I want a loss next week.

now a shake and a soup down :) should'nt be too long getting back into ketosis

look who's back! I fell off the wagon well and truly but have not put all my weight back on which is good.

Anyhoo! One pack down, 0.6l water down and back on it. Have found I can cave VERY easily even when I know once I'm on it I don't want the food but... however I have a black tie event (My first ever....eep) coming up 2nd March and know I will struggle afterwards. But first things first, get through day one, then week one

also, it's my graduation 22nd June. I had a gorgeous dress off Mr Dovy for xmas and it was too small. I told him it fit as I refused to go up a size. After my last loss it very nearly fit so a stone and a half will have it on. Obviously 2 stone will have it fitting nicer etc so I have 12 weeks to get to what I want (the dress looking fab) as there will be camera lurking at every turn....

hmm, well..... last night I sort of fell off again... back on it today though and even off to aquafit after work. Today I feel more positive about it all than yesterday and the head is the hardest part to get right I find.

I am in the zone!! Have kept to it 100% today and even been to water workout. The first time I have been in the gym/pool for months :) feeling goooooood

so off to bed with the happy feeling of knowing today was a good day :) Tomorrow I'm in uni all day then work over night so hoping I can keep it going during the evening.

so far so good. Have stuck to it and got through a good 2l of water and 3 packs so far. Am at work now so have my last pack for later and some more water to drink

OK starting to struggle again. Hate being at work as I can't go for a walk if I get urges and there is a chocolate vending machine.......

right, Im not giving up! I have made a vanilla crisp muffin and a mug of peppermint tea. I really want this to work so not giving up

roll on 11.30! can go to bed then

been to zumba this lunchtime, really enjoyed it. Have stayed on plan too Here's hoping for a decent loss on Monday

so, just onto my final pack for the day and have had most of my water. Another good day although I do have a headache and slight badgers breath. Normally a sign I'm just on the edge of ketosis

Looks like your doing grans hun, I remeber you from last,year.

Once the k fairy comes its much easier Xx

yeah, managed 1 1/2 weeks last October then went away for a weekend and gorged. The managed 5 days again before going away in mid Jan but this time i'm back. Have got a weekend next weekend that I will be off plan but going to go straight back on it.

Back