this time its coming off.. the SW way!

chocoholic20

hiya, in stacey! right I'm here and im determined to get back to where I was this time last year!

October 2010 I weighed in at 12.6. I dieted (calorie countjng) up until feb/march 2011 and got myself down to 10 stone. I went on holiday June 2011 and weighed 9.7. after this it creeped back on.. I was 10.8 in feb 2012. I was happy at this weight though, happier then 9.7. it felt manageable and I was a size 12 top and bottom. fast forward 12 months and a rubbish year (split up with my fiancé and moved out of our house to live on my own) and I am now 13.3. I'm so self conscious and am so unhappy. everything I wear I feel rubbish in and i am so determined to get back to 10.7, for myself. I want to be able to walk down the street without being paranoid everyone's looking at my wobbly belly. I want to be able to go shopping and pick jeans out and not be paranoid about my muffin top. I've stuck to it 100% since Sunday. I go to a SW group on a Saturday morning and im so motivated. fingers crossed it continues. anyway im going to be keeping a diary on here (i will be doing EE) as well as continuing my food sheet.

today (13/2/2013)
breakfast: weetabix (HEB) and skimmed milk (HEA)
lunch: 2 boiled eggs, new potatoes, cucumber and cherry tomatoes. coconut muller light
tea: chicken breast, carrots, peas, "rich beef" stock pot
snacks: pear and orange.

I'm planning on saving my syns for a Saturday as I go out most weeks and have a fair few drinks, lol! I have also given chocolate up for lent so none of that for a while!

heres to saying goodbye to them pounds FOREVER!

today has been another good day! I'm so pleased with this, why haven't I done slimming world before!?! I never feel hungry, I'm sleeping a million times better and have more energy than le had in months!

weigh in on Saturday, quite nervous. im hoping for a 4 pound loss to take me back into the 12s but any loss will be appreciated! slow and steady wins the race!

anyway today's food:

breakfast: weetabix(HEB) and skimmed milk(HEA)
lunch: tuna and beans, muller light
tea: chicken, mushrooms, pasta and passata
snacks: banana, orange, green beans (i work in a nursery and they always have yummy dinners, I picked at a couple of green beans instead of the sausages and potato wedges!)

well yesterday was very busy! finished work at 3 and didn't actually get home till 8 this morning! a little 2 yr old boy from where I live died last week of leukaemia. he has so many supporters so every one gathered at 8 around our town and let off a latern. there must have been thousands and thousands. it was so touching.

anyway yesterdays food wasnt much to be honest! it got to 9 o clock and I realised I hadnt had tea n it was too late then so didn't have anything! :(

but yesterday (15/2/2013)

lunch: baked beans and tuna, mullerlight and a banana
snacks: 2 oranges, cucumber, celery, carrot, pepper and tomato

I'm going to weigh in in 15 minutes! im so so nervous. I reckon I'll have a 2 pound loss, which is absolutely fine by me.

will update later x

well yesterday I was meant to be going for drinks, long story short I didn't end up going! so instead of saving syns for alcohol, I had a double cheeseburger and large fries from McDonald's. still within weekly syns so not gonna use any more this week.

today (17/2/14)

lunch: salmon, roast potato, sprouts, cauliflower, peas and stock pot

lost 3 pounds! more than happy with that.

goal every day this week is to drink 2 litres of water!

Congratulations! What a fantastic loss!

:) thankyou! it is the first week though so not expecting it every week!

today has been another good day, managed to get in 1.5 litres of water and gonna have another 500ml bottle and drink it between now and bedtime.

today's food
lunch: roast chicken mugshot and melon
tea: chicken, broccoli, cauliflower and stockpot
snacks: grapes

I've gotta share this! today I took my 2yo sister and 10yo brother to Greggs. they had a cake each and hot choc, I sat there with a black coffee :) took extreme willpower but felt so pleased with myself after!

still 100% on track!

yesterday's food:
breakfast: weetabix(HEB) skimmed milk(HEA)
lunch: mugshot and strawberries
tea: pasta, tuna, peppers, mushrooms in passata
water: only managed 1.5 litres:(

today's plan, I'm out bowling with the older children from work.

breakfast: weetabix(HEB) skimmed milk(HEA)
lunch: chicken, lettuce, peppers, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and soy sauce. strawberries. mullerlight
tea: chicken, swede carrot and potato mash, green beans and stock pot gravy.

already had 500ml of water, gonna fill it up again to take with me

argh yesterday was a write off! had a really stressful day. came home and had a Chinese.(chicken curry and egg fried rice) :(
the thing which annoyed me was I ate a couple of mouthfuls n thought I don't actually want this. but instead of stopping I thought na ive paid for this, I'm gonna eat it.

anyway! nothing that can be done now so :)

today's food has been:
breakfast: weetabix(HEB) with water and sweetener (no milk left!)
lunch: lettuce, cucumber, pepper, tomato and chicken with soy sauce. muller light
tea: chicken, green beans, carrots and stockpot
snacks: grapes, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, carrot

woopwoop! lost 4 pounds this week - half a stone in two weeks :)

last two days have been 100% on plan and I have no food plan as such today as I'm not gonna be here all day. just having my weetabix then off out.

:(:(:( I've had 3 rubbish days. need to get my head back into it. I've been fine all day but as soon as 5/6 o clock strikes, I want rubbish. IM NOT GOING TO LET THIS BEAT ME!!!

woop, 100% day yesterday!
you know what? even though I was really annoyed at myself for having 3 days off, normally I woulda thought "ah, f*** it" and carried on eating rubbish for weeks on end. but I'm not gonna let this beat me. I'm GOING to lose this weight. I'll be happy with a STS this week.:)

woop, 100% day yesterday!
you know what? even though I was really annoyed at myself for having 3 days off, normally I woulda thought "ah, f*** it" and carried on eating rubbish for weeks on end. but I'm not gonna let this beat me. I'm GOING to lose this weight. I'll be happy with a STS this week.:)

Well done for getting back in it again - its one of the hardest things to do I think.

Me being on slimming world reminds me of the rhyme - when she was good she was very very good and when she was bad she was horrid - because when i go off plan im awful!

Back