This time it's permanent! My journey to losing 8 stone+

Fatty Bom Bom

Hello everyone,

I've decided after putting back on the three stone I lost last year to do Exante again but this time make sure I get to my goal weight and learn from my mistakes so I can maintain my weight loss permanently.

So it's day one for me again and I feel bloody hungry :sigh: but I know that it will get easier as the days go on and this time I'm going to give myself a food break weekend once every four weeks just so I don't get so bored with not eating a variety of foods. On these food break weekends it will be whole foods only none of the processed crap that I've been eating so I can educate myself to eat properly for when I do get to my target weight.

Good luck to anyone that is just starting and keep up the good work for those who are already successfully changing their lives for the better.

**Please could a moderator move this to the Exante diaries forum for me**

Last edited:
Good luck!! I'm in a similar boat, lost almost 6st with exante last year, then went and put it all back on! Ooops! But been back on it a week and lost 19lbs already, we WILL do it this time! :D Keep going! :)

Good luck!! I'm in a similar boat, lost almost 6st with exante last year, then went and put it all back on! Ooops! But been back on it a week and lost 19lbs already, we WILL do it this time! :D Keep going! :)

Hello Steeleee we will definitely do it this time around. Keep going to and I look forward to seeing your progress!

just finishing my 5th week i am in the same club as you i started just over 300lbs so am now coming down it works but its hard ... but it will be so worth it!

nice to see you both back ...

Hi Pup, good luck with your weight loss I'll make sure I follow your progress.

Best of luck to you!

I started exante total for the 1st time last wed and am already seeing results :D I need to lose over 8 stone too and its daunting but the speed this is going at is keeping me going through the tough times :D just hope I can stick it out this time :D I look forward to following your progress :D

Back