This time last year...

Probably eating my weight in quality street lol

This time last year I decided enough was enough and that I wanted to lose weight so looked into different diets. Was planning to do LL but at £66 a week too expensive. Came across LT and this changed my life, lost 4st in 14 weeks and another 2st in the past 6 weeks (after gaining 1 due to illness). I know that I will start 2012 a slim version of me and that I will NEVER want to fit into a size 20 again!

I was doing weight watchers trying to loose weight before going to the beach in brazil for new years. It didn't happen and I came back 2nd week in January 3 kilos heavier.

This time last year I was.....resigned to being fatter than the year before; towing an extra 15 bags of sugar in weight around with me; feeling and looking like my grandma; eating Olympic size portions and pretending it was healthy food so it was ok; having clothes made for me to get a good fit; not knowing what to do about shedding the weight.

Fortunately, its not like that this year!

The celebrations were probably already eaten lol

I was in a rubbish relationship and nearly 3 stone overweight.

Now I'm wonderfully single within 10lbs of my goal happier, bags of energy, living in a great house doing a job I want.

LIFE IS GOOD. We've all done so well!!!

I don't even remember..

Probably, I was feeling depressed and lonely, very stressed, eating a lot...

I do not even remember....

hippybagsue said:
I was in a rubbish relationship and nearly 3 stone overweight.

Now I'm wonderfully single within 10lbs of my goal happier, bags of energy, living in a great house doing a job I want.

LIFE IS GOOD. We've all done so well!!!

Well done u. That's awesome :)

Brilliant thread

Well I was 3 stone heavier and shopping was such a chore. I didnt want to go anywhere really, didnt want to buy anything new because I looked so fat & frumpy. And all I did was eat more .................

This year I have a spring in my step and I'm much more confident & happier within myself. My family are so proud of me and have been with me through my Dukan journey 110% and that is the biggest Christmas gift anyone can receive. Ah I have a tear in my eye how I think back to last year -

Thank you Dr Dukan

MMMMMmmmm this time last year I was trying to avoid the family trip home and nearly managed it due to the bad weather as I really didn't want my Mum to see my size 26 figure and think 'oh dear'! This year we are at home but I just went to see my Mum and she was bowled over by my weight loss - said I looked amazing! Still got a way to go but Dukan is changing my life every day! x

PS - forgot to say also how WONDERFUL it feels to not be thinking about embarking on a new mountainous diet regime in the New Year as the mountain is already over half way climbed!!!!

PS - forgot to say also how WONDERFUL it feels to not be thinking about embarking on a new mountainous diet regime in the New Year as the mountain is already over half way climbed!!!!

So true Trudy forgot about that one Id be thinking I must go back to SW again for the many times I'd rejoined before.

I'm 2/3 rds there and have a friends wedding in march, haven't seen them all since October 2010 so they will be surprised :)

Ellie they will be bowled over by the new you and imagine how much more weight you will have lost - probably be at target? x

This year I will make sure my Christmas will be memorable.
It will be very Dukan strict but delicious...
I will take time to cook and bake and I will make a sort of "crème brulée".

Back