This time next year I.....

ILoveCake

8.5st lighter!
....... would like to be 4st lighter at least. 5.5st for target. I would like to go and stay to group every week and remember how much this means to me.

I want to be comfortable in my own skin, enjoying exercise and wearing a whole new wardrobe.
How about you?

Id love cheerleaders if anyone wants to cheer me on. My diary is everydays a green day. Xxx
Id like some new diaries to follow too.
I lost 8'5st on sw (11st total). Ive regained some having 2 babies. Im working on getting back there.

I want to be a size 14 or less.

Im a 22 top and 18 bottom so im guessing id need to be 14 top, 10 bottom....not sure I could quite pull that off in this length of time bit ill have a bloody good go haha.

I would like to lose 5 stone 3lbs (73lbs) this year. Lost a stone in January so 4 stone 3 to go, which is 59lbs I think...

Want to feel fitter and healthier, have more energy and be able to wear jeans again! Been living in leggings and baggy tops for too long. Already I have upped my walking and started taking the stairs in work, I'm on the 6th floor so it does almost kill me, but it's getting easier already...

Good luck everyone!

I would like to have lost at least 6 stone, and be well on my journey to a healthier me!

I want to have lost atleast 5.5 stone, be a size 14/16 and feel happier in myself! Also, might be planning for something very exciting at that point! *crosses fingers*

I'll be thirty (Oh god). I also want to be maybe five stone lighter, working towards going to Florida in July 2018. Eep. Gotta fit in those rides.

ideally I would like to be at target and feel comfortable in my own skin

This time next year I would like have lost 8 stone (if not more)
I don't know what my end goal weight is and i've always said i'm going to base it off what I look like rather than what I weigh.
I'd like to look and feel more fabulous in my clothes than I already do!

This time next year I would like to be within a stone of my target weight.

This time next year I'd like to look back and say "it was all worth it" in my size 10 skinny jeans, making healthy meals the norm and enjoying the treat meals but with a feeling that it's not the way to eat day to day and as a family we all reap the benefits ☺

To be honest I dont know what I can or will get down tobut I started slimming world from home (with this site and a slimming world book my daughter gave me)
I started end of August and I've lost 26lb up to now.
I'm scared to death my skin will end up sagging everywhere and I'm not sure what I am aiming at. For now I'd be thrilled to get down to 14st which would be another 3st off as I can't remember being less than that I haven't been for at least 25yrs xx

This time next year I want to be 6 stone less and have had a tummy tuck!

I also want to buy a really nice Christmas dress!

Back