This Time

Well done on your loss this week BLT pasta sounds yummy have you got the recipe?

BLT Pasta:

Mix 1tbsp of olive oil, 1tbsp wholegrain mustard, 2tbsp balsamic vinegar and half tsp of minced garlic to make the vinaigrette. Drizzle over cooked pasta and bacon and add some cherry tomatoes and sliced lettuce.

It's as easy as that :)

What a day. I realised my fridge freezer wasn't working (I accidentally turned it off) and now I've had to throw most of the freezer contents away. Typically, that freezer had all my meat and frozen SW meals in, as opposed to my other freezer which just has veg in, so it's a very expensive and annoying mistake to make. I also had ice lollies in there that leaked juice all over the place so I ended up sitting on the kitchen floor crying down the phone to my mum! I think I'll blame that on my hormones to be honest. I'd only gone to the fridge to get some strawberries which, as a result of the stress, haven't been eaten.

Nevermind.

15 January 2016

Breakfast
Banana
2 Plums

Lunch
SW Quiche (A), salad and mayo (1.5)
Mullerlight

Dinner
Syn free Chicken Korma & Rice
Spray oil (1)

Drinks & Snacks
Pepsi Max
Alpen Light x2 (B)
Cadbury Flake (7)

Total Syns: 9.5

Hi Sophie, Here to sub :) Well done on a great first week! :)

I've got 2 days to update as I completely forgot to post last night. The good news is that I managed to save some of the food from the freezer catastrophe the other night so spent yesterday afternoon cooking up a few chicken thighs and making mini Cottage Pies with the mince, so not all was lost!

16 January 2016

Breakfast *probably more like brunch
4 eggs and wholemeal soldiers (B) (2 - butter)
Banana

Lunch
Chicken thighs

Dinner
Syn free Chilli Con Carne & Rice
Salad cream (2)

Drinks & Snacks
Pepsi Max
Lollipop (1.5)
Quavers (4)
Strawberries and Mullerlight

Total Syns: 9.5 (no A choice again...)

I went to Tesco today as my sister always manages to get great bargains late on a Sunday. Unfortunately, I couldn't get any meat, but I did get 5 packets of Warburtons wholemeal thins for 8p each, 4 packets of stir-fry for 5p each, longstemmed broccoli for 18p and some half price scented candles so it wasn't an entirely wasted journey. I have put most of it in the freezer (which is now on again!) even the stir-fry which says not suitable for home-freezing but I can't see what harm it'll do. Oh... I also bought a jar of Nutella. It's going to take all my will power to just use it in recipes rather than eating the whole jar with a spoon!

A quick note on reduced-fat cheddar cheese... it really is awful for making cheese on toast. I think I'll use the full-fat stuff in future and just have less or syn the extra grams. Yuck.

17 January 2016

Breakfast
None

Lunch
Cheese (A) on wholemeal toast (B)
Banana

Dinner
Chilli Con Carne & Rice (again!)
Salad Cream (2)

Drinks and Snacks
Pepsi Max
Strawberries, FF Greek Yogurt and crushed meringue (2.5)

Total Syns: 4.5

Oh no. That happened me a few months ago. My mum accidently turned off the new freezer. The one I had spent two days batch cooking to fill. I actually went straight to bed! (At like 6) was just livid.
But one the plus side. She filled it up with sw goodies to make it up to me.

So your diary is looking awesome! Keep up the good work. Look forward to hearing all your new recipes too. What's your instagram?

Oh no. That happened me a few months ago. My mum accidently turned off the new freezer. The one I had spent two days batch cooking to fill. I actually went straight to bed! (At like 6) was just livid.
But one the plus side. She filled it up with sw goodies to make it up to me.

So your diary is looking awesome! Keep up the good work. Look forward to hearing all your new recipes too. What's your instagram?

Oh no! At least she refilled it for you. My Instagram is babycakes5808, what's yours?

Hey lovely! Food diary is looking good! So sorry about the freezer situation! I'd off been so annoyed! Glad you managed to salvage it and get some bargains last night :) xxxx

I was in a right state. My previous SW attempts have failed when I haven't been organised with food so I'm trying this time to make sure I always have meals prepared and that's why I got so emotional about it. I'm popping out later to stock up on more things so my freezer will be full to the brim once more!

I've been watching your YouTube videos btw :) xx

I think the Iceland SW meals really help when your in a rush or just can't be bothered. I've always got one in the freezer.

I think the Iceland SW meals really help when your in a rush or just can't be bothered. I've always got one in the freezer.

I bought 3 this week for the first time. I haven't tried any of them yet. Luckily they were in the coldest part of the freezer so they didn't defrost like the other stuff. I resent paying £3 each for them but I'm only going to use them when I haven't got time to cook.

I was in a right state. My previous SW attempts have failed when I haven't been organised with food so I'm trying this time to make sure I always have meals prepared and that's why I got so emotional about it. I'm popping out later to stock up on more things so my freezer will be full to the brim once more!

I've been watching your YouTube videos btw :) xx

YAY :D haha This makes me happy knowing people are watching! PLUS, in all your previous SW attempts I wasn't here so yaknow' don't forget to lean on us for support too Soph! :D We're all here so even if you're having an emotional one you can have a moan and a vent and not eat a KFC megabucket ;x

YAY :D haha This makes me happy knowing people are watching! PLUS, in all your previous SW attempts I wasn't here so yaknow' don't forget to lean on us for support too Soph! :D We're all here so even if you're having an emotional one you can have a moan and a vent and not eat a KFC megabucket ;x

Haha, mmm Mega bucket! Thank you, that's really nice. A couple of years ago I lost my job and was obviously upset and I remember eating 6 Easter eggs and all the chocolate bars that come with them in the space of 2 days! It was February so the Easter eggs were on some stupid offer like buy 3 for the price of 1! Never again!

Having said that, I sometimes go the opposite way when I'm upset and don't eat at all, which is just as bad.

When I was watching you on YouTube I played it through my TV so you should feel famous :) xx

Not much to say about today really. I made sausage burgers from Tesco reduced fat Cumberland sausages. I really the burgers and they always remind me of my Nan who used to make them for me when she was alive so I always call them Nan's sausage burgers :)

18 January 2016

Breakfast
Banana

Lunch
4 boiled eggs, wholemeal toast (B), mushrooms and ketchup (1)

Dinner
2 Homemade Sausage & Onion burgers (4), mash, fried onions and ketchup (2)
Spray Oil (2)

Drinks & Snacks
Pepsi Max
2 Greek Mullerlight (1)

Total Syns: 10 (no A choice)

Back