This will be amazing!

lolapink

Hey loves!
So, long long story short - been here many times before - have been a member here for yonks but at my all time largest of around 18 stone - will weigh properly at weekend. I wish I was the overweight 12 stone I was when I first came here but here I am! 41. getting married in 2019 - overcame bulimia and found the law of attraction - things happen for a reason and I will get fit, I will stop this debilitating arthritis of my knees getting worse and I am so happy to be starting New You on Monday. I am positive, believe in living for today and know I can do this. I would love to make friends with you all! xxx

Hi Lola

I feel your pain and can relate to what you have said, well done for coming back.

What diet (ok ok lifestyle plan!) are you going for?

xx

Hiya Lola and welcome back!

I'm an arthritis in the knees sufferer too - been hearing good things about celery seed tablets, will let you know how i get on.

Hi Lola

I feel your pain and can relate to what you have said, well done for coming back.

What diet (ok ok lifestyle plan!) are you going for?

xx
Hi! I am TFR with New You - had pancakes and protein crisps already - a bar, shake and meal to go. Thank you for your kind words xxx

Back