this will make you giggle!

beckyblue

Silver Member
A girl I know is doing really well on slimming world and this week she needed 2 pounds off to get her 6 stone award after going back and forwards do close to it for weeks. Anyway, after a boozy week she knew she hadn't tried her hardest so as she was in the q waiting to get weighed, she took her shoes off as normal, then her socks and belt...followed by her JEANS! Haha she stood on the scales and had lost 2.5 pounds!

Made me laugh so much....the things we do for our awards! X

Circes said:
Who in their right mind weighs in with jeans on in the first place!

That was my first thought too!!! I thought i was being a bit mental taking my glasses off!!

lmao

Circes said:

Me lol. Only cos I wear the same as what I did the first day :) I don't think I would strip off though

Haha I wouldn't wear jeans...I'm happy that leggins are back in fashion! The lighter the better! But they are what she has worn from the beginning! Haha she has to tie her belt so tight to keep them up! Think she might have to switch to leggins now saves being pantless!

That's why I haven't changed, worried that when it gets to winter I'll be to cold in leggings lol

our C provides a sarong in case people want to remove their lower clothing if they think its heavier than what they normally weigh in.

I wear leggings and the same t shirt every week now x

HA! Glad I don't have this issue as I weigh at home, so really I can weigh in zero clothing at all! But I definitely wouldn't do it in group! :)

I do, but to be honest a lot of my maternity jeans are lighter than my trousers, I tried on 7 pairs the other week before I could find a pair that fit they were all falling off hugs Crystal x

hahahahaha that is brilliant .... Ive been tempted myself to strip off to my knickers although i will probably be arrested!!! x

surely she's just cheating herself? next week she'll have to weigh in her underwear or the "jean weight" will detract from that week's loss. I weigh in jeans it makes no difference what so ever to my losses because i wear jeans every week, if i suddenly started weighing in skimpy shorts then i'd not be happy with the loss that week as i know it'd be a fake loss.

A girl I know is doing really well on slimming world and this week she needed 2 pounds off to get her 6 stone award after going back and forwards do close to it for weeks. Anyway, after a boozy week she knew she hadn't tried her hardest so as she was in the q waiting to get weighed, she took her shoes off as normal, then her socks and belt...followed by her JEANS! Haha she stood on the scales and had lost 2.5 pounds!

Made me laugh so much....the things we do for our awards! X

How brilliant!!! Very tempting during a time of need, but I'd have to ask my C to send her husband out of the room (he takes the money) first !!!X

Back