Thomasina's final push!

Oh no Tan! Sorry to hear things haven't been to good :( Good plan to clear debts though :) xx

Tbh it's all down to me Jan, i'm just not sure how I feel anymore so right now its the much more sensible option :D I'm even going in monday to hopefully pay off £1,200 of whats left so bring it down more so i'm not paying so much interest etc :)

I'm becoming too grown up here .... :giggle: usually i'd be wanting to spend that on a holiday! :eek:

LOL! Or shoes!!! ;) xx

Haha oh now you're tempting me!!

images
:giggle: xx

OMG!!!!!!! Jan what are u trying to do to me?! I need those in my life right now ...!!

LOL! Are you sure ....??? They are apparently £650 :) xx

Yessss!!! Not surprised as they look like louboutins (red sole) x

Errrrrm I guess that means something to shoe fans :) .... Sorrreeeee :eek: xx

Christian_Louboutin_new_women_high-heeled_shoes_004_White.jpg

Christian Louboutin New Women High-Heeled Shoes 004 White

Smart Arse :giggle: ... they also come in white xx

:hijack: ..... sorry T :eek: xx

Oooooh they're even better :) x

Hijack away Jan if your going to fill my thread with gorgeous shoes! Drool. Fortunately I would never be able to walk in something like that so my bank balance is safe!
Well yesterday I took the plunge and signed up to ww :)
Bit of a funny day yesterday food wise though so need to sit down and point it although I'm pretty sure I went over.
B- granola with strawberry compot and vanilla yoghurt
( Then proceeded to puke for about an hour :( )
So later at work I had 2 packs of ready salted to get rid of my nausea as gaviscon wasn't touching it.
I then went up to London for a African, Black, Caribbean conference which was fab! Felt really sick on the way up though and the only vege options I could get at the station was another pack of crisp and 2 hot cross buns.
Then had 3 hours in an amazing uplifting conference! Followed by rice and peas, jerk chicken and goat curry yum yum!
Then got home really late and had 2 weetabix before bed!
Not a great food day at all but will use some of my slushies and the rest of the week is relatively calm!

Jan as for my reflux it can sometimes be caused by a bacteria so I have to be tested for that before they can do anything else and the earliest app I could get was the 8th of March :(

wow how lucky are you to have someone that would help you out financially! Hope you can get on the ladder pretty soon :)
Mine and Stevies hopes of getting on are up in the air at the minute, things havent been too good with us and i've decided I want to pay off my one and only loan before even contemplating getting a mortgage!

Hopefully you get answers with the reflux soon :) and good luck with ww xxx
Sorry to hear that Tan but great idea about the loan. That is one of the conditions of ours that our loans are clear.

Are u going to a meeting T or doing it online?x

Yeah doing online. The only problem is atm we have no internet at home until the 7th and the ww site doesn't work on mine or hubbys phone and the app for blackberry is just a calculator so I have to wait till I'm at work and shouldn't be really doing that there!
I may have to get an iphone after all!bidding on ebay for a starter pack with all the guides so hopefully that will help- just a bit clueless atm!

Have realised I can't do ww properly until I get the internet back! Worked out my points today and I'm all over the pkace :( . Also won a starter kit on ebay so hopefully that will help too so I'm just going to have this week as my "practise week!"

Ok so starting WW properly today. Got internet back at home and a new iphone to help!
Weigh in 68.6 kg which is a STS from last week.
Food today:
B- 2 weetabix 3
spoon of sugar 1
Orange Juice 4

L- Innocent Bombay curry veg pot 9
banana 0

D- Veg stir fry 0
Fresh egg noodles 4
sweet and sour sauce 3

Total points - 26 :)

Looking good T :)

I'm really enjoying it - 3rd WI tomorrow x