Thornton chocolate

supergran

Going to do this......
Hello just started back a ww.....just had five Thornton chocolate out of a box can't find points for these. Looked on my tracker but they never came up. Anyone got any ideas of values for these?

If your struggling to find them then count them as the same as Quality Street sweets as i wouldn't imagine theres too much difference :)

A good tip is that each pp is about 40 cals, doesnt work for everything but its a good guide x

Hello just started back a ww.....just had five Thornton chocolate out of a box can't find points for these. Looked on my tracker but they never came up. Anyone got any ideas of values for these?

Hi

One chocolate is 2pp and 3 chocolates is 5pp. So if you eat 3 it's like getting one for half price eh as 2 is 4pp.
Your choice!!!!!!!!!

Hi

One chocolate is 2pp and 3 chocolates is 5pp. So if you eat 3 it's like getting one for half price eh as 2 is 4pp.
Your choice!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. Probably looking at 9pp for 5 chocs. Gosh soon goes doesn't it. I did the same yesterday. Kind of regretting that now.

Sorry. Probably looking at 9pp for 5 chocs. Gosh soon goes doesn't it. I did the same yesterday. Kind of regretting that now.

Its a scary thought how quickly your points can go!

Back