Those three magic words....how long until you heard them?

Love this thread. I've lost about a 1 1/2 stone now and some family and friends have started noticing. Although I'm one of those people who doesn't like hearing it as I never know what to say back...but on the other hand I want to hear it as I like the feeling of my hard work paying off.
I've just dropped my first real dress size but I carry mainly around my stomach (and I'm struggling to shift this?! And suggestions welcome...) so hopefully when it starts shifting from there i should see even more results

Rochelle ive just seen your stats and seen your weightloss wow you look so tiny well done. its hrd to imagine you at 17stone.
well done love you look great

Rochelle ive just seen your stats and seen your weightloss wow you look so tiny well done. its hrd to imagine you at 17stone.
well done love you look great
I was almost 20st! Thank you xx

One of my friends said it to me yesterday!! Whoop.

I was on a bouncy castle (don't ask) and she just said, wow you can really see you have lost some weight.

I nearly kissed her. I am 1lb off my 2 stone mark so hopefully it's all more noticeable from here!!!

There's nothing quite like hearing those words, well apart from maybe getting in the next size down clothes, I have to see it to believe it :-D

I have one friend though who when I had lost 2 stone kept telling me she couldn't tell- I had lost 3 dress sizes almost! Everyone else was complimentary so I just think she was being catty.
Why would someone do that?!

I think it depends where on your body you store weight, and how much in % of body weight you've lost, and what type of clothes you wear. For me I'm lucky because I lose weight from my face first, which means my cheekbones emerge and people notice more. But also I've been wearing REALLY tight clothes for ages (resisting buying a new bigger wardrobe as that would be like giving in to being fat) so I can barely do up my jeans, but they act as a sort of corset! I'm hoping soon they'll be looser, but probably people won't see much difference.

Whoop whoop I popped back to ny old town today bumped into a mum from the old school u couldn't believe my weightloss! Motivation found again! Bring on that 5st award!

Back