those who weighed 11 stone something

mummy2beslim

taking one day at a time
right I have been in limbo all week my friend is doing ss and has lost 4lbs I have been on and off plan all week I need to get back on one plan or the other .
I am worried and fed up and need some help and support ,my friend is getting married 5 weeks today and id like to be at least 10lb lighter .o
anyone weighed in the 11's and had good losses every week off 2lb on average if so what plans did you follow etc .I keep thinking that if I do ss then ill loose more weight as I wont be eating as much but then I love sw and if I leave then come back the weight will go back up even more
any tips and advice for what I should do extra easy mis them up limit portions anything helpppppppppp arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh x:wave_cry:

I have done ss and this was good for a quick fix. I have been doing sw for 6 weeks coming.
If you need a buddy to help you stay on track i will be here to help you along your way .

aw thank you ,a few off you have been really helpful and its what I need do you think I could loose 2lb a week if I stick to it 100% not sure if to follow red and green or mix them all together im so cinfused lol
I have lots off pasta and sauce savoury rice love potatoes and cooked brekafasts but I made the mistake off writing my sw plan and then counting the checks and I was having about 15 checks over the aloowance off 45 big mistake doing both really silly

I done ee on my first week but then i have been folowing red and green, the week before last i lost 2lb with a binge on one day if that helps.

thank you going to plan ahead for tomorrow and take it from there I was doing so and im sure I can again if I just knuckle down :break_diet:

thank you much appreciated

hey there x imy start weight was 12.9 and im now 11.4, i must say things are slowing down, but i am still managing to lose on average 2lb a week, which is waht my target is. i want to be 10stone by the middle of may, so 2lb every week i should do it, and am on track at the moment, i write down everything i have as i find that helps me, i can let u see those if you want, to give u an idea??? xx good luck huni!! xx

ooh that would be great do you have a food diary x

aw thank you ill pm you my mail address :D

Back