Thought for the day if you have blipped...

Sezzy1407

A while back when doing LL, someone once said a phrase which really stood out to me and made a lot of sense and i thought it may help for people that have blipped/cheated/fell off the wagon and need some motivation

If you are driving your car and had a small accident/minor dent, you wouldnt keep driving your car and ramming it over and over causing more damage :character00182:

The same kinda applies if you have eaten something your not supposed to on this diet. It is very easy to say to yourself 'Well i have already eaten now, so i may aswell continue eating as the damage is done' or 'Well i am out of ketosis now so i may aswell pig out and start again tomorrow'

You can stop and think that 'yes i have blipped but i can regain control and not cause any more damage'

I think this is an important rule to live by when we are going through refeeding/eating normally again to keep our 'urges' in control and keep things in moderation.

Anyway hope it is enlightening for you guys as it was for me :)

xx

I haven't heard that one before - it's a very good analogy - thanks for sharing!

Back