Thought i was going to cave on Day 3

scatty

Well i had a really bad time yesterday, craving for food :( made my children curry and rice and it smelt so good, i was very upset and started crying my emotions were everywhere but I stuck in there and didnt cave, and today im feeling much better and seem to have more energy at the moment maybe im over the worse now :D well i hope so XX

Well done for resisting the temptation!!! now you are in ketosis it should be alot easier roll on your first weigh in results which will really spur you on for your second week as you will just want to get to the next weigh in and the next and the lol!!!:)

Good for you for resisting temptation. It is hard over the first week or so, particularly if you have to be around food. Keep up the water, sip it regularly as it will keep hunger at bay.

Well done hun! Its great news ur feeling better 2day. look forward to your weigh in and then time will be passing so quickly you will barely remember your first few days of hunger.

The first couple of days are tough & I think we were all a bit emotional at the beginning. But you've done really well to resist & when your first weigh in comes round it'll be more than worth it!!

Good luck :)

Hannah

well done for not giving in! the exact same thing happened to me b4 on day 3, i just got so angry and started to cry, went into my room holding a bar of chocolate and i threw it in the bin,woke up the next day and felt soooooo much slimmer! it was great to feel good about it and you should too!! x

Well done on staying strong Scamp!

Believe me it will get so much easier. You'll be cooking meals without even thinking about food soon! It will make you appreciate food more. You'll look at it differently!

It's great that you've found your energy already! Mine came after the first week and I've been bouncing off the walls ever since.

Looking forward to your first weigh in. It will make everything seem so worth it!

X

OMG! I am so sorry Scatty! I called you Scamp! I am looking after my friends dog while she's away on business and you call it Scamp! I've forever saying 'NO SCAMP!' Haha I'm the scatty one!

I'm sorry.

Your weigh in on Friday will be a fantastic feeling, you'll leave the chemist on a high full of determination to spur you on!

Well done on staying strong!

Back