Step 1 Sole Source Thought I'd be finished SS by now....

gemjar

Climbing the mountain...
I've had to come off plan as have now been ill with rheumatic fever for the past 3 weeks. With combo of more calories and different medications, which are well known to put on weight (even if it is water retention), I've put on at least 8lbs. I was so close to my goal and wanted to be sorted with going up the steps by July and maintaining through the summer. At my lowest of 11stone 7lbs I only had 10lbs to go. :sigh:

So frustrating.:mad:

But then I think; I could've said,
"S*d it, where's the pizza/choc/cake?" Like I normally do when I'm ill and feeling sorry for myself. And I haven't. Positive side is that my mentality towards healthy eating is there! :D Although at the moment I can't be fully on plan or exercise or work, I'm doing the best with what I can.

Then other people do go off for operations and have worse things than what I've got and still reach goal as I've read on here!

Sorry for rant/self-expressed therapy lol! (and if you've wasted precious time reading my waffle!)

sounds like you are doing the best you can with in the limitations you have. That is good! well done for doing so well, I think I would have just eaten what ever I had fanced and got in a mess.

Back