Thought I'd give it a go!

I stopped the 30 days abs challenge as my back gave up - but really pleased how far I got. So then I ate and ate - so did 4 day juice last week as I needed something strict to control me and lost 3lb. So this week doing the 'big juice challenge' if I'm in the zone I'm really good till I'm thrown off track then getting back on track is tough. How are you?

Never heard of the 'Big juice challenge'. I presume it involves a lot of juice?! I'm doing ok....as always I find it so hard to get back on track once I've let it slip. I know that the only reason I was able to lose so far is by cutting out alcohol...as soon as I started having some wine again my weight loss halted. Annoying!

x

Yes I'm the same - I go from in the zone to derailed then sometimes need something really strict. I was 9.7 Saturday had the weekend off - didn't over do it but a bottle of wine and a chocolate egg - so disappointed that after 2 days juicing was 9.9 yesterday, 9.8 this morning - but don't really know the real weigh in. I'm going to do 5.2 with 2 days juice I think. In going to have to kick alcohol until I'm at my target

They are yummy but looking forward to 5 days being over!

Attachments

• 1429175028637.jpg
    1429175028637.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 1429175042524.jpg
    1429175042524.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 45
Back