Thought I'd give this a try

MoonLyte

I have never tried the Rosemary Conley diet,and to be honest am not sure what to do..but there is a class on Tuesday nights and so I am going to join.

I was following Slimming World a few years ago and lost 4 stone,but ended up putting it all back on again :(

I am also going to join the gym tomorrow..anyway, wish me luck, i have LOTS of weight to lose.

Carol x

Best of luck with RC

Look forward to hearing how you get on

I did really well on RC a few years ago, losing 6st in a year. I love the simple eating plan and the exercise is great (and a lot of fun).

I'd definitely follow it again once I got close to goal but there aren't any classes anywhere near me :sigh:

Good luck with the class - let us know how it goes.

I wouldn't join the gym until you've had your first class, reason being that exercise is included in the RC weekly fee. When I done it 18 months ago, my RC consultant charged a set amount each month by direct debit (think it was roughly £25ish) and this allowed unlimited exercise and weekly weigh ins.

I was pretty successful on it as well, i look forward to hearing about your journey.

Hi Moonlyte,

I joined a Rosemary Conley class on a Monday night two weeks ago and have lost 10lb in that time. I'm thrilled because I couldn't get into the right frame of mind on my own, trying to cut back on food. I couldn't be bothered to exercise and was feeling really down. However, since joining the class I do regular exercise by walking my pet dog, Ruby, for much longer walks. I eat healthily and drink 2litres of water/juice a day. I have noticed that my skin has improved, and other people are beginning to notice the change in me. I've more energy, more happy within myself and joining the class was the best thing I've done in a very long time. So go join the class and look forward to 'new you'.

Good luck!

Back