Thought I'd introduce myself & my story!

I'm Becky! I'm 18 and I started Slimming World last year at the start of October. I was 11st 1lb and by January this year managed to get to 9st 12lb! However, as a student SW had gotten a little expensive for me, so I quit with the promises of continuing at home. Although we all know it doesn't always work like that. :sigh: Anyway, fast forward to present day and I'm now 10st 6lb. Half a stone gained! I'd really like to get back into the 10st0lb range again, as it was classified as healthy on my BMI scale!

Either way, I've been on and off with Slimming World, eating pasta, rice, etc, but getting a little naughty with my syns. So I haven't completely ditched the diet and gone back to my old ways. So I came across here and thought it would be a great place to gain my motivation back and hopefully slim back down again.

Phew, that was long. Either way, I hope I didn't bore you, but I can't wait to get back involved with dieting and feeling more confident with myself! :rolleyes:

Hi Becky!

Looks like SW works for you so that's good you're sticking to SW principles. There's loads of support on here, you'll love it :)

Back