Thought i'd say Hello

bajoleth

Gold Member
Hi, my name is Jo and I have been following Atkins for over 2 weeks now, I am not completely new to it as I lost a couple of stone a few yrs back following it, I only gained the weight as I became pregnant. Anyway I am usually a SW girl but even though I lose weight with it its fairly slow for me. I have 2 weddings in May and need to lose a bit quicker so I am back here :)
I have already bought my dress for my sisters wedding and I need to lose a fair few inches before I get into it, so failure is not an option :D I have been following this board for a few weeks now so thought I'd say hi.

well done so far ........... you will be there in no time xx

well done you. Keep us up to date on your progress!:)

Hi Jo!
You sound really determined, well done, keep looking at that dress and you'll keep going!
Sam x

Hi Jo, I know the feelings you have as this time last year I had to get into a bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding. You do sound focused so keep going and you will find loads of support on here xx

Hi Jo and welcome, good luck

You sound like me...apart from my baby being 17!!
B/f daughter is getting married in August...so failure is not an option here either :)

Welcome back Jo, and enjoy your lovely Atkins food x

Thankyou all for your lovely welcome, such a friendly board;)
I love Atkins but I really need to be a bit more adventurous, I am going to buy some Flaxmeal tomorrow and try a MIM for the first time, I am sooooo excited ha ha

go for it girl!

MiMs literally changed the diet completely for me! lol.
i was getting fed up without the odd sweet thing but with the occasional cocoa MiM i'm more than happy :D
x

Hello Jo:wavey:

That's a good start....11lbs in 2 weeks!!! Well done:)

Back