thought ill let u know how it going

hi

i started sw on thursday and to be honest doing ok but all i keep thinking about is chocolate so much so i normally go to my friends on saturday for dvd and goodies so havent gone im sitting here in pjs thinking about getting dressed and going to shop its not that im hungary just i want it. my poor husband has had to listen to me all night long and has had enough and gone to bed. i just dont know what to do

really sorry for mooding but i feel if i dont let go mad

ashley xxx:cry:

Moan away...that's why we are here! I crave chocolate too so i make myself SW Ferrero Rocher. Kinda the same, well no not really but they give me a fix! How to make them....

For a luxurious chocolate treat without the Syns, try our yummy Ferrero Rocher alternative: Crumble 8 Scan Bran into a bowl and mix in 1 tbsp water, 4 level tbsp Nutella and 1 level tbsp syrup. Divide into little bun cases and leave in the fridge to set. Makes 20 delicious treats for just 1 Syn each! Good enough to share (if you can bear to!)

You just have to be good and not eat all of them. Sometimes i only make half, then if i do scoff the lot it's only 10 syns! Try them! Put them in the freezer...they last longer!

I also like the Chocolate mousse, not quite as good a chocolate kick, but tastes a bit naughty.

Fluffy Chocolate Mousse
Serves: 6
Syns per serving: 1 Syn on both choices
Ingredients:1 sachet gelatine
100ml/3 1/2 fl oz boiling water
3 sachets Cadbury’s Highlights Hot Chocolate drink
4 level tbsp artificial sweetener
511g/1 lb 2 oz very low fat natural fromage frais
2 egg whites
Method:
1. Sprinkle the gelatine onto the boiling water in a bowl. Stir to dissolve and set aside to cool. 2. Add the hot chocolate powder and sweetener to the fromage frais in a large bowl and stir well. Mix in the cooled gelatine. 3. Whisk the egg whites until they form stiff peaks, then fold into the gelatine mixture using a metal spoon. Chill in the refrigerator until set and serve with a selection of fresh fruit.

Note: The government advises that because of a very slight risk of salmonella, vulnerable people such as the elderly, babies and pregnant women should not eat raw eggs.

Again, i normally half the ingredients and eat the lot throughout the day! (God i sound like such an oink!)

thanks bumpy0 think ill be trying those tomorrow and next coupl of days as i need something and i really need to stick to diet and think if i dont find something my husbands going to move out heheheheh

I have got the SW desserts book, so if you know what you fancy i don't mind looking for something in there for you and posting the recipe. Just let me know! Perhaps I could start a puddings thread LOL!

Hiya one that i find really scrummy for a chocky fix is:

Swirly Chocolate Fondue

Serves 6 - 1.5 syns per serving

2 sachets of options choc-o-lait
2 sachets of options white chocolate
369g/13oz very low fat natural fromage frais

1 Mix the contents of the 2 sachets of choc-o-lait with enough boiling water to form a thick paste.
2 In a separate bowl, repeat this process with the white chocolate sachets.
3 Mix half the fromage frais with the choc-o-lait paste, and the other half with the white chocolate paste.
4 Spoon the Choc-o-lait mixture into a serving dish and then lightly stir in the white chocolate mixture to create an attractive swirled effect. Chill in the fridge before serving.:drool:

all these chocolate recipes means im going to have to go back to tescos and buy the ingredients, only thing is i havent got any scan bran :(

You could use Bran flakes i suppose

Could do i suppose xxx

bumpy0 i think u have a good idea with the pudding thread bet a load of people would like it i also think sw should make some nice bars of chocolate that u buy in a shop as last night i was going to kill someone for some. well thanks everyone it really helped xx

chocolate

you could just have chocolate hun.. I have a curly wurly every night and its only 6 1/2 sins. one of the girls at our class has a 4 finger kitkat every night 11 1/2 sins and has lost over a stone in 4 weeks. If u want choc have it just count the sins.

well thanks girls all those ideas are great and bumpy0 your pudding thread my husband said today thought u on diet told him i was. i got party to go to at weekend and im making a load of stuff and taking they so great yet again thanks xx

Back