Thought it would be more.....

Caterpillergirl

1st week weigh in and Ive lost 7lbs- pleased but thought it would be more but then again everyone is different.
Sat and thought about it and decided to be positive and just had my shake and water and I will get on with it!! Lol sorry I'm trying to cheer myself up:wave_cry:
Has anyone else had a good 1st week weigh in?

Well done Caterpillar, 1/2 a stone gone forever. That's a really good loss. Keep going you're doing great!

Whats wrong with a 7lb loss?!?!? I lost that & was thrilled!!! I lost 4lbs my 2nd week.

I'll be very happy with a 2-3lb average though.

Thanks MiniB and yes IrishMum it is a great loss but when I tried LT last year (only for 3 weeks) I lost 11lb 1st week and 6 2nd week so I suppose I was hoping for more but I will do this for sure as my friend has now finished LT and is maintaining and she lost 7 and a half stone and looks amazing- so no more moaning lol x

Well done on your loss that is half a stone in a week! First week losses are only high because of the water, its the fat losses over the next few weeks that are important, good luck hun x

Half a stone is great....I will be chuffed if I manage that after my first week. Well done!

But I bet you were a lot heavier the last time you did a 'first' week? It appears the bigger you are, the bigger your loss the first week? I've noticed that anyway?
And right- no more moaning!! LOL!

your first wi is a fab one - dont go thinking other wise!!

7lbs - thats half a stone :eek: bloomin well done!!! :)

Others may have a bigger loss as they may be heavier than you and have more to lose - thats all :) chin up x

Thanks all for your support but I was a bit lighter when I did it last year and lostt 11lb but like I said we are all different arn't we so am drinking plenty of water.
When's your WI Rubyred?

erm, what's not ruddy marvellous about losing half a stone in a week?

That's basically what i said to myself when I was briefly gutted about my week 1 weight loss ;)

Great result and well done!:D

erm, what's not ruddy marvellous about losing half a stone in a week?

That's basically what i said to myself when I was briefly gutted about my week 1 weight loss ;)

Great result and well done!:D
Thanks it's great loss and yes am only briefly gutted :eek:

Well done, thats a fab loss

Thanks goldengirl and sarah28 and I'll take it one day at a time
thanks for your support x

Caterpillergirl - check out my losses - I had the same loss the first week.

8 weeks down the line, I am 2st 6lbs lighter.

Just take one day at a time.

Thanks Dave and you too
Cruiks 33lbs is amazing and I always feel really motivated after being on this forum it's great isn't it and everyone is so supportive x

What's wrong with you?! 7lbs is an amazing loss! :D LOL :hug99:

People lose weight differently, I lost 6lbs on my first week, so, no big hunny :). Just keep at it.

Congrats on losing a whole half a stone...it can only get easier......

Back