Thought Records

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Helen, 9 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Helen

Helen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi

I have been reading several threads lately which mention thought records. I have really struggled with these and would appreciate any help off anyone with identifying hot thoughts and when I need a thought record etc. I have only ever managed one and that was one where my counsellor more or less told me what to do.

I am sure they are very important and I do feel that I am missing out by not being able to do them.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SuzyA

SuzyA Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi Helen

I think they all very on the individual. I think they are for those times you are feeling an emotion or are just plain hungry!

Next time such an occasion strikes you, try it. Don't worry about trying to find such a time, it will fine you!

Suzy x

4. bridejoo

bridejoo Member

We've not done this in our group yet - only at week 6, week 7 on Wednesday... but I've really found it useful reading about thought records on here.

Until we learn it in class, I have been using my blog to express my feelings etc. with the diet. None of my family have seen it, only you guys, so its like my private little journal too.

XXX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.