Thought we could all do with a laugh !!!

KellyLinton

Determined to succeed ...

Well, Lunch time arrived and I though - 'Strawberry me thinks'.

Toddles off to the kitchen, puts the water in the liquidizer, puts the powder in, puts lid on, whisks. Go to freezer, takes out ice cubes ... HAD BRAIN FADE [doing something I've never done before] removes the small inch round inner lid, drops in ice cubes. Liquidizer spits shake out the top, down my summery tee shirt and onto the cream chenille rug.

I stand there looking dazed. Take top off, puts some fairy liquid on the splashes to prevent making and decided what the heck, I'll do the rug at the same time. Puts fairy liquid on splashes on rug - leave it on floor for a moment [BIG MISTAKE] because I decide I'm hungry so pour shake into a glass, decide to wash liquidizer 'else it goes all gundgy, Door bell rings, turns around to see who it may be - kitchen door is open, oposite front door, has opaque glass but not too much so. Stands in Kitchen scratching head - feel something sticky on my feet [THAT'LL BE THE FAIRY LIQUID ON THE RUG STAINS, DIMWIT] Call out 'I'll be there in a min'. Rolls up rug, stufs into washing machine. Runs to bedroom in my bra and tros - only to find the Window cleaner cleaning my open and very large patio doors in there [it's a bungalow] !!! Just laughs at self [what other option does one have!]

On the plus side, Pulled out a TEE shirt I never wear ['cause it was a snug fit!] On the front it says 'I WISH!' Finally answers the door to my friend and neighbour who just looked at it and said ...

.... 'You had a brain' I'm guessing!...

Both of us fall about laughing - :8855: Which just goes to prove, Lipotrim does give you a sense of humour and there is never a dull moment as it chooses the most unexpected ways to bit back !!! .... LOL

Just thought I'd share so it could brighten your day...

Fantastic :0)

Never a dull moment x

Soooo funny... I bet you made the window cleaner's day too :D :D

Back