Thoughtful, Excited and not close to bored!

LondonIrishOllie

Pensively Posting
Well my next thread about my journey to LT (31st Dec) and what im thinking and feeling as I get ready for this..

I'm only really preparing mentally for it at the moment.. doing a lot of thinking about it.. asking a lot of questions,.. sorry for being annoying to the people (mainly person) I've been hounding with questions! but u did sign up to be my LT buddy!

glad I have this site to go to.. glad I have people to go to.. glad I have u.... :) I know it'll be more important when I start!! feel like I shouldn't really be here just yet but tough you're stuck with me and my ranting!!

I've moved from being anxious at the moment... I have confidence to do it... Im gonna do it so no point in worrying..

Video.. hmmm, its a nice one.. its what i listen to a bit recently cos of the enthusiasm of the whole group.. amazing session..
just put on a smiling face.. no matter what..

[YOUTUBE]XSdw0TVbCyk[/YOUTUBE]

o and when my little and only nephew is old enough to remember and talk to me he can see a thin smily faced and different man in front of him.. here we are.. the cute fella is on the right!:

_THI0230.jpg

Hey Ollie,

Glad your feeling more confident about LT now! Its also a good thing that your keeping a diary in a way of all this because you'll look back at it one day and see how far you have gone and how hard you have worked for it :)

Keep the questions coming coz I am sure nobody minds answering them. We have all been in that boat where we have been unsure about things and its good to be certain coz it keeps the confidence up.

Your LT buddy sounds P E R F E C T :p its good to know that you already have good support backing you on this diet!

Love the picture of your little nephew .. lol @ cute fella on the right!
I really hope that you carry on being this enthusiastic and happy about LT. First week may be a little bit rough but we're all here watching your back...

xx good luck for when you start... and good luck to your LT buddy for putting up with your ranting :p

Aww thanks Bride To Be!! your sentiments are greatly appreciated and im glad youre reading this.. makes it worthwhile to be making it public than private... :)

no more questions for now! but there will be!!

Hey LIO,

I think you've relaised what a great resource Minimins is. The advice and experience here will prove invaluable as you go along your journey.

Good luck and do your ickle nephew pround hon.

x

Aw look at the cute little babby. Just wanna wish you luck on your journey. :)

hehe, thank you Lyn! :) here's hoping!

Hey LIO,

I think you've relaised what a great resource Minimins is. The advice and experience here will prove invaluable as you go along your journey.

Good luck and do your ickle nephew pround hon.

x

Thanks Cah-Ching,

yea I'm getting and learning a lot from this.. best decision I ever made coming on this! thanks.. I'll try to do him and me proud! :)

awwwwwwwwwww!! I'll try not to!... I will be good.. will not cheat whilst your away!... Take care of yourself and enjoy your hols!!! xxx

O and lack of Internet in my house means I probably won't be able to come on here and support u so much but u know I'll be willing u on and will talk to u when I'm back!!!! :p thank u miss x

Ohh enjoys your hols. Will be joining you on LT when you get back, well am starting 28th dec! Gah we can do the crappy first weeks together

Back