Thread for people who will be 100% for this week

It does get easier... I promise!

wow, so great to read all the positive messages on this thread. I have been 100% now since sunday (WHOOPEEE). this thread has made so much difference to my week and i weigh in tomorrow so am chuffed to pieces i made it this far. thanks to slim for starting the thread and STICK WITH IT LADIES!!!

Well done Leeds!!! I hope your weigh in is as good as mine was!! We really deserve it for being 100%

100% so far for me aswell - my nxt WI not til next thursday Am finding it hard at the moment, especially being so cold!!:eek:

im feeling a little frustrated. In my first week of SS I lost 7lb easy. Im on my second week and it feels like all week I have been working so hard to lose a measly 3lb. I havent officially WI with my CDC and wont for another week ..... regardless, is this normal to have a slow week so early on?

Yes yes yes! My first week and have been 100% SS (well apart from a couple of days ago when I only had 2 packs so I am considering it to be 100%).

Being good, 10lbs in 2 weeks! Need I say more! You are doing brilliantly and the first week is usually the biggest loss due to getting rid of the glycogen. Keep at it
xx

100% so far for me aswell - my nxt WI not til next thursday Am finding it hard at the moment, especially being so cold!!:eek:

LOL!! I had to wear bed socks last night! But all for the greater good and all!

hi all, wanted to post my loss for this week (weighing in a day early) - i am down 5lbs. i am over the moon and seriously could not have done it without minis and this thread. had aimed to lose 7lbs for my hols in June but am so near now so thanks to all who have helped this week. fingers crossed for another good week next week!!! good luck ladies

Leeds123 - another 5lb thats great ... you will get your last 14lbs before you know it.

nikki - yes - I am cold these days ... I blamed it on the british weather but I wonder if its the CD. I dont care - I am much happier knowing I am going to be thin and cold rather than big and a sweaty.

Minnie - good luck girl .... keep up the hard work - the first week or so in the hardest adjusting to the 'lack of food'.

The cold is due to the wonderful K fairy visiting! I am sat here wrapped up and I have had to put the heating on!! I'm sure its not that cold! I weighed myself again this morning and it looks as if I have lost a couple more pounds..... It really must be worth it.

Hi everyone,

Can I join in?

I started SS on Wed and so far so good. I'm cold, a bit headachy and peeing like a good thing but feeling in the zone.

My weigh in on Tuesday and I'm hoping for a good loss for the first week.

This is my second time on CD, did it in 2007 and lost 3 1/2 stone in 15weeks. Maintained for 9 months and then got pregnant with my son, I admit to going mad and eating all around me for the entire pregnancy. I gained a whopping 5 stone!!!! and didn't lose much of it afterwards despite breastfeeding for 6months.

My only issue at the moment is that I put my back out and have to take fairly strong painkillers for it and while there aren't making me feel sick I certainly feel a little woosey.

100% for the week

Hi All,

Hope you don't mind another addition?

Have been on the plan since April but totally clueless about how to update the ticker, now sorted so really focused. Hope everyone else is doing great - onwards and upwards. x

hi all, i'm officially entering week 2 of ss 100%, hope i can stay on this thread??? good luck to all!

well done leeds you'll soon be at target, I'm on day 5 now according to scales this mornng 5 lbs down from last wi, which was Wednesday but will wait until Wednesday to check properly,

I unfortunately have to leave this thread for a while as I have started to eat while I'm on painkillers. This is due to talking complete gibberish to my hubby yesterday after taking a few.

Hopefully, I will be back to join you next week.

trisha! absolutely chuffed for you!

I unfortunately have to leave this thread for a while as I have started to eat while I'm on painkillers. This is due to talking complete gibberish to my hubby yesterday after taking a few.

Hopefully, I will be back to join you next week.

Sometimes this happens. Sod and his law has something to do with it. Do what you have to do, and keep coming back on. Just cos you are not 'shaking' with us, you can still be here.

Thanks Big Birdy,

I'm trying to only eat protein and continue with the shakes and so far so good. No gibberish today LOL!!! I'm also trying to study for exams next weekend and yestersdays full day of studying was a waste of time as I couldn't remember anything I read.

weighed myself this morning - bold I know - and by my scales I'm down 9lbs. Hopefully I don't regain any of this while not SS.

Its great to have others in the same boat and I'm looking forward to chatting to everyone during my journey to goal.

How is everyone doing on this fine Sunday evening?

Back