Threadstoppers United. For the new, nearly new...or even the old members :)

oh no I cant hold on much longer ...............the thread is slowly slipping from my fingers can anyone help me keep a hold on to it.....?

Save our thread!! :D

Woohoo everyone. LOL Debbie. I was having trouble with this
lostthread.gif

In fact, I've lost most of my threads. Having said that, I am subscribed to about 450 other ones :D

Crap day...someone scraped my car all the way down the side, from the front to the back, my urgent parcel has been taken 5 miles away as I wasn't here to sign it. NTL man has brought us a new setup box that doesn't work, and I burnt the dinner.

Apart from that life is grand :) How's all my threadstoppers doing.

Ah bless Karion. It is really annoying when your car gets scratched or a parcel delivered somewhere else - so to have the 2 happen in one day plus faulty NTL box AND burnt dinner ... poor you!

Ack well. Can't watch the TV now...gotta be good :) Might actually get some work done now and even a little play in the arcade:eek:

Keep looking at the messages on here, but there's too many for me to catch up with.

Do you think everyone would post them all again, but slower this time to give me time to read? ;)

Hey yous all, need help so thought it might stop the thread for a while whilst every one rushes to my assistance!!!!

I need some smoothie recipies please, have asked for help in recipies thread!!!

Easy ones that I can do at work

Karion ...what a day you have had, well tomo can only get better ........we nearly lost the thread earlier my knuckles went white while I was holding on for dear life.

Feeling really happy now the day is drawing to it's close :)

Life is good eh :)

Hey yous all, need help so thought it might stop the thread for a while whilst every one rushes to my assistance!!!!

I need some smoothie recipies please, have asked for help in recipies thread!!!

Easy ones that I can do at work

Okay...have replied. Fear that I might have stopped the thread though:eek::D

pmsl, with the day you are having its entirely possible hun!!!!!

Thought mine was bad but I feel better now!! ANyway hit the sack time for me, I will get back on top form!!

Night night Vicky. Report on your smoothie tomorrow. Mango is lovely...so is kiwi...so are most things. Can't go too wrong :)

hiya ladies - not been here for a while, someoe told a thread was stalling so I put my underpants ontop of my trousers and have flown here to the rescue

amazin how you feel after completing Day One of LL with no cheating (gonna save the world by the time I do the 100)

Actually totally washed out after crappy end to day also (not going to repeat here - just splurged it on the 'mutterings' thread) - but thought I would register a plea for membership to the ' what a day' club

Suppose you all in bed now and I shall not be so far behind.

be back tomorrow to be sure - take care

yawwwn... just home and posted about my big date tonight ;) :D wanted to see if Sonkie's campaign to save the thread had worked and can see it was a major success!! :D

KD.. sorry your day was so pants... hope tomorrow is MUCH better!..

mindless... pants ontop of trousers.. oh dear.. and I was just about to go to bed and have such lovely dreams too... LOL

goodnight all xxxxx

mindless... pants ontop of trousers.. oh dear.. and I was just about to go to bed and have such lovely dreams too... LOL

ROFL :D :D :D

Hope you slept ok in spite of this Jennie:)

Well here I am just making sure t'thread's still moving along. I shouldn't be on here, I'm meant to be going into town and I've not even showered yet (ooh sorry TMI???), but I couldn't resist a quick peek.

Glad to see all's well & hope everyone has a good day with no disasters!

Catch ya later
x

Back