Threadstoppers United. For the new, nearly new...or even the old members :)

Morning MD, Morning all :)

Morning.gif

Just to inform you all, today is going to be fantastic for everyone. I can feel it me bones :)

Full control on the eating or non-eating front. Positive vibes, peace and hugs all around.

So if you would like to join me and gather in a circle, we can all sing Kumbaya:)

Two of us so far :) Well, actually, just you at the moment, as I'll pop over and get my guitar :)

Kumbaya Lord Kumbaya
Kumbaya, oh
Kumbaya Lord Kumbaya
Kumbaya

Some thread needs You Lord Kumbaya
Kumbaya, oh
Some thread needs You Lord Kumbaya
Kumbaya

singing away in tuneless voice!!!

Morning MD, Morning all :)

Morning.gif

Just to inform you all, today is going to be fantastic for everyone. I can feel it me bones :)

Full control on the eating or non-eating front. Positive vibes, peace and hugs all around.

So if you would like to join me and gather in a circle, we can all sing Kumbaya:)

WOW at the positiveness radiating from you today. :)

Now if you were a bloke among blokes and were so positive and upbeat in the morning - then it would be said that someone got lucky last night :eek:

....... but of course, it would be totally improper here, wouldn't it ................. :eek:

well?....................................:D

he he that is soooooo true......wel kd did you get lucky last night or are you like me, just brimming with feel good factor ?

In fine voice & raring to go, but where's our music maestro & her guitar??? Maybe the sound of me warming up my vocal chords has scared her off.

Hi All you happy singing people
I have been singing all morning while I work.
But had to be quiet when seeing clinets as I thought I would put them off coming back again.
Had a foody December put on 1st 11lb BUT back on CD and lost 1st2lb already.Feeling good good good and that is helping me to feel like singing.
Hope everyone doing well what ever weight loss program they are on.
Positive vibes and hugs to you all
Love Libbiexx

you all need certifying .....................................................................................................................................................................

or food !!!! x

LOL - looks like you've got the measure of us then;)

Ah so that's what Mindless looks like! LOL

Back