Threadstoppers United. For the new, nearly new...or even the old members :)

Hello georgiasmum!! Nice to see you here!

Okay...I'm worried about my position on this thread. I haven't killed one thread today:eek: (well only my diary one, and that deserved to die!)

May I stay a while longer? I'm sure I can do better tomorrow :)

This nutty thread is just what I need LOL. But I should really be writing Crissy cards or doing the ironing. Since coming home from Florida I have done nothing.

By the way my wardrobe is full so I cant have one of those lovely things you are talking about. Even though XXL would fit a treat.

Pam

Last edited:
Technophobe!!! :rolleyes:

MOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am highly offended at that remark, I know all about gygobites and rams, or was that roms, or erm rims, rums, erm, yep well anyway, I am a highly trained PC individual, its just my straightjacket will not let me reach my boundaries :eek:

I cant make head nor tail anymore of this thread...

Its all good. Gotta keep poking my nose in tho' to attain the coveted title!

Ivy

But I should really be writing Crissy cards or doing the ironing.

Christmas cards? Ack...they can wait. Just tell everyone you are doing New Year cards instead ;)

I cant make head nor tail anymore of this thread...

Its all good. Gotta keep poking my nose in tho' to attain the coveted title!

Ivy

Not a hope ;)

As a seasoned threadkiller extraordinaire, I managed to stop a whole forum for 3 days once, by answering every post :D

Not a hope ;)

As a seasoned threadkiller extraordinaire, I managed to stop a whole forum for 3 days once, by answering every post :D

I am trying to steal the coveted title of threadkiller extroidinaire!!!!!!!!

After winning PC brain of the year!!!!!!!!!1

Hmmmmmmm Did I????????? Did I kill it???

Back