Threadstoppers United. For the new, nearly new...or even the old members :)

yup i did i did!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont like it now :( someone, anyone pls say something

Cool, thanks, got worried then x

It aint killed til it reaches at least page 2...

Look at my profile!!! check threads...wait til you see how many end with my wise-words!!! or threads started by me!!! very few (and thanks to them) people post - gets a good few looks tho'

Ivy

If Britney Spears nether regions and constant exposure of such nether regions cant gain interest - is there any hope for me and thread????

Nope

Ivy

What can I post that is so boring that everyone wants to keep away. The trouble with this thread is everyone is being so interesting. Must get down to the Christmas cards. Ratty H has just gone to work for the night so I have some freedom yippee!!

Pam

Reactions: Ivy
aINT YOU DONE YOUR CARDS YET ? WOW MINE DONE AND DUSTED.
YOU HAVE A RATTY H TOO LOL, MINE HAS GONE PUB AFTER WORK WITH MATES FROM WORK SO I TOLD HIM TO LEAVE HIS CASH CARD HERE SO HE DONT GO P*****g ALL OUR CASH DOWN THE PAN, HE WAS NOT TOO PLEASED LOL.

SONKIE

aINT YOU DONE YOUR CARDS YET ? WOW MINE DONE AND DUSTED.
YOU HAVE A RATTY H TOO LOL, MINE HAS GONE PUB AFTER WORK WITH MATES FROM WORK SO I TOLD HIM TO LEAVE HIS CASH CARD HERE SO HE DONT GO P*****g ALL OUR CASH DOWN THE PAN, HE WAS NOT TOO PLEASED LOL.

SONKIE

Sonkie give a gal a chance. I only got back from Florida last Saturday and have been using jet lag as excuse for not doing anything (including dieting) ever since.

Yep my ol man is a real ratbag. I should really give him the big heave ho. You talk about unsupportive husbands. He is the KING of them all. He was so anti the whole of the time I
was on on LL last year. Now I am a CD counsellor he is no better. You would think he would be pleased for me but no.

Do you think this post will stop the thread/ Oh I have written 3 Cards. A bit feeble really

Pam

Gotta tell ya Pam, mine has his days/weeks/months!!! :eek: At the moment we're going through a good patch, but last year was full of sh!t and it was touch and go!! :( Anyway, forward is all we can do - looking backwards just means we can't see where we're going.

Ha!! I stopped at least 5 threads in the last 24 hours!

I even stopped one that hadn't started.
Proud.gif

I have got to be the champion...surely ;)

okay...it is cheating posting late at night when most have gone to bed.

Just thought I'd get a word in before the cleaner arrives to give the thread a good dusting over.

Ha! Just killed another thread. Wow...pure genius.

Right. I'm off to load the dishwasher, shower and bed.

See you all in the morning :)

Night night.

Goodnight21-1.gif

Back