Threadstoppers United. For the new, nearly new...or even the old members :)

Hi Dizzy nice to see you again - phew I can stop waving now!

I took my DD to Cadbury World a few years ago, can still remember that melted chocolate OMG - fantastic!!!!!!

Hi Dizzy nice to see you again - phew I can stop waving now!

I took my DD to Cadbury World a few years ago, can still remember that melted chocolate OMG - fantastic!!!!!!

MMMMM I also read somewhere about dancing in a chocolate fountain in another thread......ooo all this chocolate.

Anyway I have been a good girl today, just got to get through my hardest point of the day......!

I CAN DO IT.....I WILL NOT PICK.....I WILL BE GOOD......!

How you doing today Sonkie, no picking I hope! Just remember that old saying "little pickers wear big knickers!" :D

Well my news today is that I've joined a gym - which is quite a shocker for me, I always believed I was allergic to them! It looks very swish though & I'm actually quite excited about getting going. I've got my gym induction tomorrow so I'll be let lose on the machines :eek:. the pool area looks lovely too so I'm planning to do some swimming and I may join a class as well for some aerobic exercise. That's the plan at the moment anyway!

So Dizzy, you've definately inspired me in my decision, as you know I said I wanted to get fitter, but wasn't really doing much about it, so I thought that maybe this is what I need to get myself off my bum & moving a bit more, the idea being to help me with my long-term maintainance. Plus I've (finally) started my own maintenance diary to help keep me on track.

Other than that had a couple of clients this morning and I'm now just waiting for my Tesco's delivery to arrive, so a nice quiet afternoon and a couple of hours on here before DD comes home from school.

Happy Monday all
xx

WOO HOO !! well done Dotty on the gym :) I'm sure u'll enjoy it......let us know how the induction goes....

love

Debz
xx

I made it!! :)

YAY !!! good for you...knew you'd do it.....:D

put the rest of us to shame.....:p

have my CDC phone interview tomorro at 2.30pm :eek: ...wish me luck !!!

Debz
xx

Ooooh best of luck there Debz. Sure it'll be fine :)

How you doing today Sonkie, no picking I hope! Just remember that old saying "little pickers wear big knickers!" :D

Im doing well today...felt a bit hungry but just glugged the old water .....!
It has been hard but its gotta be done......Just give me a slap or kick up the arse every now and then just to make sure.....lol

Ooooh best of luck there Debz. Sure it'll be fine :)

hope so....have got everything crossed !!!

just kiddin' - looking forward to it actually.....really wanna get started.....will keep ya posted....

lotsa love

Debz
xx

YAY !!! good for you...knew you'd do it.....:D

put the rest of us to shame.....:p

have my CDC phone interview tomorro at 2.30pm :eek: ...wish me luck !!!

Debz
xx

All the best with that Debz - you'll be absolutely fine I'm sure. When is the next training day being held?

Im doing well today...felt a bit hungry but just glugged the old water .....!
It has been hard but its gotta be done......Just give me a slap or kick up the arse every now and then just to make sure.....lol

Well done Sonkie, just dig in deep, you know it'll get easier if you can stick to it.

Just give me a shout if you need a kick or a slap, happy to oblige :D

Hi!
Just wanted to see if I would be the threadstopper...as I seem to have the ability everywhere else!
Kassi xx

Hiya Kassi

Not a chance - we're all dedicated threadstoppers but determined not to let this one die :D

Lovely to see you on the forum again, how are you doing? Saw your name on Isobel's thread earlier & was going to drop you a line - are you SSing again with Katie? Hope it's all going well for you & you manage to get back on track.

Take care
x

Hi ya Jan,
Yup, back on SS, sigh.
I've had around a 10 supply sitting in my cupboard for ages and when I finally stood on the scales, well, SS was the only option. I've been doing lots of reading on the 'getting my head sorted' front and plan on using these together. I may just come to you to get packs as you are obviously closer however Katie does give me a discount because I send so many people her way (hint hint) I will of course do the same for YOU!!!!
I thought for a minute there I had accomplished it and stopped the thread!!!!!!
Kassi x
ps
4 lbs lost this morning!

Hiya Kassi

Well done 4lbs gone already - that's a great start, keep going you've done so well in the past & you know you can do it - don't let anything distract you!

Give me a shout if you want to pop over, I'm sure we can come to some arrangement LOL.

Take care & have a great day 2 of SSing.
xx

Goooood morning everyone, a brand new day wahoo, im feeling good today. Had a great day yesterday......just had Karen round for a black coffee....lol.
Then my friend came round with her new baby.....omg guess who is feeling broody ....?

Oh Sonya

You won't be broody after you have your new tummy after your tummy tuck. Must admit I am too though. I've always wanted a pink one!

Just long for that mother daughter relationship. Mizzy's not having it though and I do feel glad to have my freedom back too so don't think it's gonna happen.

Dizzy x

Oh Sonya

You won't be broody after you have your new tummy after your tummy tuck. Must admit I am too though. I've always wanted a pink one!

Just long for that mother daughter relationship. Mizzy's not having it though and I do feel glad to have my freedom back too so don't think it's gonna happen.

Dizzy x

Me too I wanted the bond I had with my mum, but it will never be ,......unless I adopt.
Hubby had snip when we seperated a while back, plus I doubt my body would not cope either.
I will have to grab cuddles from my friends new baby daughter. Also another reason for my job, I get to loan out other peoples babies but dont have the sleepless nights.

Glad to see you back

Back