Threadstoppers United. For the new, nearly new...or even the old members :)

Well I think I have managed to kill a few threads today and have certainly been ignored on some others

Perhaps I should learn how to update my ticker and then I might get taken seriously LOL

Whats the betting I have killed this one after only 80 pages

Hi All,
Sonkie:Exciting news about the surgery! I wish I could have a tummy tuck (but not the hernia-DH had one fixed about 5 years ago and was in bits, sorry!)

Jan: Waht gym have you joined? I've been looking at the new one in the HLC. Priced are v good!

Redpam: Don't kid yourself hunny, I am the ultimate threadstopper...;)

Day 2 over back on CD....Felt the pain today.
Kassi x

Some of us are pro's at threadstopping!!!

When i look back at lots of threads that I replied to ... yep you guessed - mine was the last reply!! Always have liked to have the last word!!

Budge over - threadstopper extraordinaire coming through :D

Redpam & Kassi you're gonna have to better than that :p

Kassi - I've joined the one at JJB in the Retail Park, didn't think about HLC, have you been down there, I expect it's all very nice & new. Well done on your two days, day 3 now hopefully the Ketosis Fairy will come & pay you a visit today :)

Have a good day all & where's Sonkie this morning, she usually wakes this thread up?

Hi Everyone!
Woke up to day 3 with a lovely blushing visit from Miss K Fairy! Woohoo!!!! I'm a very happy bunny. I'm also down 5 lbs in 2 days. I love this diet.
Feeling on top of the world at the minute-just WISH my house would sell....

And there ain't NOBODY who can stop a thread dead in it's tracks like moi...just you keep trying!
Kassi x x
ps
What I saw of the HLC was v nice-I'm going to go back and have a look agian...
Scott goes to JJB-no looking at his HOT body now!

Last edited:
LOL - I shall modestly avert my gaze :p

Didn't realise you were trying to sell your house - are you planning to move far?

How's your childminding going - still keeping you busy?

5lbs gone already, wow that's really great - this diet is just amazing isn't it. I know how well it works but it still thrills me everytime a client has a great loss, I remember that feeling so well. Keep it up you'll soon be a skinny-minny again :)

Hi Everyone!
Woke up to day 3 with a lovely blushing visit from Miss K Fairy! Woohoo!!!! I'm a very happy bunny. I'm also down 5 lbs in 2 days. I love this diet.

Isn't she great??!!! Came to visit me today too!!!! But I'm only 4lbs down to your 5 .... but sooooo happy!!! Keep it up - well done!

Hi ya Bev! No, really, i am usually brain dead from work, kids (on my own) etc, by the time i come on here that i put my foot in it or cant think of a wonderful, imaginative reply! Most people on here are so eloquent, i feel very lowly in comparison! eg i could never do a diary, it would be far too dull! You wouldn't believe i have a Psychology degree and used to be a teacher!

Hi ya Bev! No, really, i am usually brain dead from work, kids (on my own) etc, by the time i come on here that i put my foot in it or cant think of a wonderful, imaginative reply! Most people on here are so eloquent, i feel very lowly in comparison! eg i could never do a diary, it would be far too dull! You wouldn't believe i have a Psychology degree and used to be a teacher!

Don't believe you for one minute Bex!!

Anyway diary threads are for you ... so allowed to be dull if you want them to be!! Not that i'm saying yours would be ......... quick exit from Flirty as she digs big hole!!

My car is at the garage today. It's gonna cost almost £500 to get it back tomorrow!:eek:

What a bummer.:sigh:

Dizzy x

I think it's break pads and break discs and handbreak pedal. We also had to change a tyre that was only 2 months old as it was damaged (maybe due to the other probs not sure). Breaks need to be safe so worth every penny I suppose but we could do without it, of course!

Mizzy has his yearly bonus this month but we also have another £3000 bill to pay in the next few weeks. Don't think his bonus is going to cover it all, we'll manage but no extras.

Dizzy x

What a pain! We had our MOT yesterday. Got away with £150. Less than normal thank goodness

Back