Threadstoppers United. For the new, nearly new...or even the old members :)

I'm fine that's it has been raining but dry at the mo. Need to walk to the gym at 11am so hope it's not too wet.

Arties birthday today. Thanks for the card and present, he's had a lovely day so far already luckily and gone off happy to school.

Will PM you for a longer chat.

Diana x

Hope Artie has a lovely day, give him a hug from me!

Happy birthday to Artie......!

Good morning everyone hope you are all feeling bright and bushy tailed (oo Iv not heard that saying for a while)

Happy birthday to Artie......!

Good morning everyone hope you are all feeling bright and bushy tailed (oo Iv not heard that saying for a while)

I'll pass the 'Happy Birthday' on to Artie. I think it's bright eyed and bushy tailed. I'm not that yet but trying to work myself up for it lots to do. My tea this morning has made me feel nauseous it does sometimes better have some water.

What are your plans for today Sonya?

Dizzy x

OOOOPs yes I missed the eyed......lolllol.

Well I have one of the little un`s today so comp is gonna be on and will keep checking and chatting inbetween playing and changing nappies...lol

At the moment he is playing alone and does not want me to join in so here I am.

Hi Sonya

Just wondering where this thread woz? I am hiding from the kitchen as I need to clean it up from dinner and making chocolate birthday cake.

Dizzy x

Did Artie have a good day...?
Good for you I would hide too, is dh cleaning it all away for you ? I was very tempted by creamy mash potatoes earlier.....though I resisted.

Did Artie have a good day...?
Good for you I would hide too, is dh cleaning it all away for you ? I was very tempted by creamy mash potatoes earlier.....though I resisted.

He's hiding too. DS1 has just offered to clear it up for us but I think he just means eat up the rest of the cake.

Artie has had a lovely day today and has gone up to bed to watch a DVD on his new portable DVD player. He got £75 too and some star wars lego and some hair gel. So he's very chuffed indeed.

His big brother took £5 of his own money to school today and asked if he could go to the curiosity shop on the way home I didn't know what his plans were but he bought his brother a magnet with "I love my brother" on it! I was really quite touched he did that as he is 10 and often seems quite selfish and hostile to his brother. I knew he was a big softy really but he openly showed it today. He said it made him feel all warm that he had done something nice.

Better go clear up the chocolate cake.:rolleyes:

Watching 10 years younger are you? She is only months older than us!:eek:

Dizzy x

Hi all

Hope you've all had a nice Thursday, been awol today, went to the gym - swimming - and then popped into town and had a lovely mooch around, managed to spend some money too :)

Still aching, but not as bad as yesterday, think the swim helped

Morning all Threadstoppers

It's FRIIIIIIDAYYYYY:bliss: (love these new smilies).

Still aching, but not as bad as it's been, so not hobbing around quite so much. Been to Sainsbury's this morning and got a client coming shortly - so just a quick visit.

Have a great day all :D

Got your PM Kassi - no worries, have replied - equally long & heavy ;)

xx

He's hiding too. DS1 has just offered to clear it up for us but I think he just means eat up the rest of the cake.

Artie has had a lovely day today and has gone up to bed to watch a DVD on his new portable DVD player. He got £75 too and some star wars lego and some hair gel. So he's very chuffed indeed.

His big brother took £5 of his own money to school today and asked if he could go to the curiosity shop on the way home I didn't know what his plans were but he bought his brother a magnet with "I love my brother" on it! I was really quite touched he did that as he is 10 and often seems quite selfish and hostile to his brother. I knew he was a big softy really but he openly showed it today. He said it made him feel all warm that he had done something nice.

Better go clear up the chocolate cake.:rolleyes:

Watching 10 years younger are you? She is only months older than us!:eek:

Dizzy x

Glad he had a great day, awwww how sweet of his brother to buy him a pressie.
Yeh watched 10 yrs younger, she was 2 yrs older than me my eldest was stunned, he was sure she was about 48 !

Wow its really quiet in here today. I had a bad day........Woke up and was in agony from my hernia, so got up and popped a painkiller I got from the hospital, well it didnt ease until mid morning. I was walking like a cripple, and ds2 was quite worried and was asking me every minute if I was ok on the walk up to school....bless him.

Diet wise Iv been fine....too much pain to worry about wanting to eat.

Wow its really quiet in here today. I had a bad day........Woke up and was in agony from my hernia, so got up and popped a painkiller I got from the hospital, well it didnt ease until mid morning. I was walking like a cripple, and ds2 was quite worried and was asking me every minute if I was ok on the walk up to school....bless him.

Diet wise Iv been fine....too much pain to worry about wanting to eat.

Hiya - sorry ur having a painful day....:(

hope ur feeling bit better.....

hugs

Debz
xx

Sorry to hear you're suffering Sonkie, hope you have a better evening. Well done with your diet though, showing your strength :)

Back